Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All adults share beds

by christmas fear Posted 27th Mar 2016 at 10:31 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 1:06 AM
Thank youuu so much! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 4:03 AM
We need more useful mods like this.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 11:05 AM
I like how couples snuggle in their sleep. I assume Sims won't do that with this mod?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 4:52 PM
"It looks like this will only conflict with an xml mod that changes the success of the 'try for baby' interaction." - So does this mean it conflicts with the NRaas Woohooer? :/

Hoard - Collect - File - Index
Catalog-Preserve-Amass-Index
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
I like how couples snuggle in their sleep. I assume Sims won't do that with this mod?

I'm pretty sure couples only snuggle when they are romantic interests, engaged, or married
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Portokalia
"It looks like this will only conflict with an xml mod that changes the success of the 'try for baby' interaction." - So does this mean it conflicts with the NRaas Woohooer? :/

As far as I know, Woohooer is a script mod and doesn't change this xml. I can check to make sure though.

Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion

I don't think so unless they are going steady, engaged or married. I will double check.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=christmas fear]As far as I know, Woohooer is a script mod and doesn't change this xml. I can check to make sure though.

Pretty sure it does something with it, as I have changed it in my game via woohooer. it's under risky/species/baby success rate or try for baby/species/baby success rate. Just saying it can change the baby success rate, maybe (hopefully) it doesn't conflict!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 1:41 PM
Thanks for this!
I agree; it always annoyed me, too, that silly relationship restriction.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 2:42 AM
[QUOTE=christmas fear]As far as I know, Woohooer is a script mod and doesn't change this xml. I can check to make sure though.

Pretty sure it does something with it, as I have changed it in my game via woohooer. it's under risky/species/baby success rate or try for baby/species/baby success rate. Just saying it can change the baby success rate, maybe (hopefully) it doesn't conflict!

It shouldn't conflict. I mean it doesn't change the same thing that this mod changes.. I wasn't saying it doesn't change the try for baby success rate.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
[QUOTE=Portokalia]

It shouldn't conflict. I mean it doesn't change the same thing that this mod changes.. I wasn't saying it doesn't change the try for baby success rate.

cool. cool cool cool. many thanks! I had to check, since "It looks like this will only conflict with an xml mod that changes the success of the 'try for baby' interaction" looked pretty relevant with woohoower's "change baby success rate for try for baby" intercation so there was a possibility :3 thanks again

Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 1:46 AM
I don't mean to be rude, but doesn't NRAAS Sleep Freedom already do this same thing? And that one applies to everyone, not just adults. It's a bit twitchy though because won't apply to already placed beds, so you need to sell them and buy a replacement for it to work, it also doesn't apply to Store and CC beds without you editing them in with a tuning file. And doesn't work on vacation worlds, I think, I could be wrong. Does this mod work in the vacation worlds? If you already knew this, were those limitations in Sleep Freedom a reason why this was made?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 5:21 AM
I don't know, you can try it. I haven't looked at his sleep freedom mod but I assume it might be a script mod. In that case, this mod might work in vacation worlds and already placed beds but I haven't tried it. I'm not looking to do much more with this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 6:37 AM
Now My Sim Can not Sleep Together Although Girlfriend
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 9:46 PM
Awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st May 2016 at 7:15 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 7:16 AM
awesome! by any chance, does this enable the bed to be set as the default sleeping place for multiple sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 11:40 PM
anything for teens?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 8:38 AM
thank you great mood
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 11:12 AM
Default Conflict

Yes It does. Its too bad.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carrieanne
Yes It does. Its too bad.

Really? How so? I only ask because I have both this mod & woohooer, & haven't noticed any conflicts.
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by perorate
awesome! by any chance, does this enable the bed to be set as the default sleeping place for multiple sims?

Double beds have the two sleeping "slots" assigned separately. Just click on one slot to set for sim A & then click on the other slot to set for sim B. If you click on the same slot twice it just resets it to the second sim. The sims don't necessarily stick to their assigned sides of the bed, they may swap sometimes, but they will both use the same assigned bed.

I'm pretty sure I assigned sims to double beds like that before I installed this mod, so I think it's part the of EA programing to enable two assignments for double beds, so couples can properly share their beds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 12:33 PM
Talk about something we needed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:26 PM
Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 3:06 AM
Thanks I been looking for a mod like this