Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber

by adybatch Posted 8th May 2016 at 11:17 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2017 at 7:02 PM by adybatch : Added larger image

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2016 at 12:17 AM
Thank you for this! I'm going to have so much fun killing him in many different ways. ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2016 at 3:54 AM
@IAmDeath

ME!!!!!

Thanks for the creation. Dunno if I'll actually end up using it, but it's very creative.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2016 at 8:08 AM
Just from the look-a-like aspect of it - this is insanely accurate! Excellent work, I sim celebs sometimes and it's never going to be as good as that...lets just say haha. *Claps*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2016 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KuteKora
Just from the look-a-like aspect of it - this is insanely accurate! Excellent work, I sim celebs sometimes and it's never going to be as good as that...lets just say haha. *Claps*

Thanks very much I was a bit worried about sending it so it's nice to have a positive comment
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2016 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BalanceMyth
@IAmDeath

ME!!!!!

Thanks for the creation. Dunno if I'll actually end up using it, but it's very creative.

Thanks very much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th May 2016 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
Thank you for this! I'm going to have so much fun killing him in many different ways. ^_^

hahaha
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2016 at 10:07 AM
great job, and I do mean that.... now to put him in a room full of stoves and no door...woot!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th May 2016 at 6:27 PM
Looks great! But I can't find him in the game. I downloaded the CC and put all that in the Mod folder and downloaded your files adybatch "un-rar" them and put those 5 files in the Tray folder. Where should I be looking for him? He does not show up in my Gallery? Any thoughts anyone?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th May 2016 at 9:18 PM
Great job on the look-a-like. I'm not a fan of his but will enjoy making him suffer in many different ways. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th May 2016 at 11:27 PM
Thank you! Now I can murder him in gruesome ways...when that becomes a mod...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th May 2016 at 4:16 AM
I have to commend you for making a realistic looking Justin Bieber.
So many people make a celebrity and they don't look anything at all like the celebrity. Excellent work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th May 2016 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skarecro
I have to commend you for making a realistic looking Justin Bieber.
So many people make a celebrity and they don't look anything at all like the celebrity. Excellent work.

Thank you so much, a kind comment like that means so much to me
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th May 2016 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bjigga
Looks great! But I can't find him in the game. I downloaded the CC and put all that in the Mod folder and downloaded your files adybatch "un-rar" them and put those 5 files in the Tray folder. Where should I be looking for him? He does not show up in my Gallery? Any thoughts anyone?

Go to the create a sim screen then press open the gallery in top right of screen. Look for the advanced tab and tick include custom content
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th May 2016 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ceyllynn
great job, and I do mean that.... now to put him in a room full of stoves and no door...woot!

I've done that, taking door off. Oooh I'm so sadistic hahaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th May 2016 at 2:26 PM
Very very thanks.....you are ingenius !!! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th May 2016 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adybatch
Go to the create a sim screen then press open the gallery in top right of screen. Look for the advanced tab and tick include custom content

Got it! THANKS!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th May 2016 at 12:25 AM
Just as accurate and wonderful as your TS3 sims - you have a great talent for making sims, really can't wait to see what else you give us for TS4!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th May 2016 at 9:13 AM
Great look-a-like. Actually, the best one I've seen yet. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th May 2016 at 12:50 PM
He looks amazing! I may not be a Bieber lover, but my 14 year old daughter LOVED this sim. She thinks he's so hot, and the details are amazing. Good going.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th May 2016 at 2:02 PM
Your celebrity sims in TS3 were excellent, glad to see you creating for TS4! Am not a fan of Justin but this sim is fantastic work and a great resemblance.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th May 2016 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qahne
Just as accurate and wonderful as your TS3 sims - you have a great talent for making sims, really can't wait to see what else you give us for TS4!

Thank you very much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th May 2016 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia
Great look-a-like. Actually, the best one I've seen yet. Thanks!

Much appreciated Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th May 2016 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trncekuja
He looks amazing! I may not be a Bieber lover, but my 14 year old daughter LOVED this sim. She thinks he's so hot, and the details are amazing. Good going.

Thanks very much for the kind comment, much appreciated
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th May 2016 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Your celebrity sims in TS3 were excellent, glad to see you creating for TS4! Am not a fan of Justin but this sim is fantastic work and a great resemblance.

Thanks so much for comment
Page 1 of 3