Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All in One Bathroom Recolours

by Michelle Posted 10th May 2016 at 5:39 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:41 AM by Michelle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th May 2016 at 7:05 AM
This IS perfect for community lots! Thanks for the recolors. I had this bookmarked to go get someday, but now with more colors... I'll take it now. :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th May 2016 at 12:37 PM
Thank you, these are more than I could ask for. These are so useful for tiny lots and space saving. For those who aren't familiar with these, your sims will still get a want for a toilet, but the invisible picture to fill the want is all you need. Michelle, your kindness is greatly appreciated. (:
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th May 2016 at 12:57 PM
Thank-you! I found myself wishing for more colors of this last week.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th May 2016 at 4:07 PM
Glad to see more colors available, thank you for sharing them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th May 2016 at 2:28 PM
Omg thank you so much for these.. Put one down in my game and it is fab.. thanks again.. Great addition to the Sims 2... :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd May 2016 at 9:14 AM
Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th May 2016 at 6:13 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 5:31 AM
Thanks! I needed something for a lot with very little space.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 10:30 PM
Default crash when trying to buy.
My The Sims2 Super Collection Crashes when I try to buy the All-in-One with Recolors. It does not however Crash when using the Similar [Veranka] EP11 Tardisian All-in-One Bathroom that I also downloaded and installed. I placed the Tardisian version by Veranka All-in-One Bathroom and I had a Sim use it with no problem.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 1:42 AM
@lordtyger9 - Not sure what the problem is hun, I have not had any trouble using either of them in my game but I don't have the super collection. Both the All-in-One and Tardisian meshes are from Veranka, to my knowledge she cloned both from the same thing so there should not be anything different about them, apart from the design.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep