Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

European Townhouses (Multi Versions)

by Bubblebeam Posted 15th Jun 2016 at 7:59 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2016 at 5:24 PM by Bubblebeam

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 11:02 AM
Thank-you very much! I've been wanting some of these!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 3:19 PM
This is so pretty! I love apartments, almost all my Sims live in apartments, so I'm always glad to find new great ones. Thanks for sharing, they look great
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 4:13 PM
This is so cute! It looks like a proper street, I can never get my lots to look like this!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 7:23 AM
In my game, lot A has some rooms with no floor textures and no furniture but lot b is fine. Did you use floors and/or objects from stuff packs?
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raynuss
In my game, lot A has some rooms with no floor textures and no furniture but lot b is fine. Did you use floors and/or objects from stuff packs?

Possibly - it's hard to know when you have all EPS/SPs and no database available to check what's from where. I'll update the requirements though. Sorry, I hope the missing objects are minimal.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:18 PM
I've got a problem in Lot B the last appartment (on the right). Some part of the appartment seems to be out of boundaries. If I tell a sim to sleep in the bedroom on the last floor, they go in the middle appartment. Same thing happened when my toddler was sitting on the first floor next to the stairs. The father tried to go pick her up from the middle appartment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 5:22 PM
Hi!

I wonrder if you can explain me how to build apartments with foundations and garden, I'll try to but when I use "changelotzoning" game gives me an error...