Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1860's Arts & Crafts Victorian House

by Red Sonja Posted 18th Jun 2016 at 11:26 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 3:50 PM
Oddly enough, I am actually going to use this lot in my modern hood, with an eventual plan of the community turning it into a museum I think. I love the textures, the layout, and the creative use of the Victorian wall vent (at least I think it is that!). Plus this will be a great house if I ever decide to do a Victorian hood theme.

Thanks for creating and sharing this lot (and its content!) with us Red Sonja!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 5:56 PM
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you :)
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 12:56 PM
Ooh, like, like, like! I adore this style of house, but can never quite achieve it! Thanks!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 2:31 PM
I have been playing Sims 2 for more than 6 years now. Most of what I download have been houses. I have never left a comment on any download before, but after I downloaded this house and moved my Sims into it, I had to tell you that it is seriously the most awesome house I have ever downloaded. Thank you very much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:05 PM
Thank you