Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black and blue default replacement for private school girl uniform

by rainstorm25 Posted 5th Jul 2016 at 9:04 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 5:15 PM
This looks amazing! I'm quite happy with the default I have at the moment but when I get bored of it, yours will be the first one I go to! Great work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 8:24 PM
yeah this is better looking thanks
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 11:06 PM
Wow so wonderful this I LOVE I was using the Default by creator Phaenoh but your version with the Long legging sock is what caught my eyes.
Question please is the legging part of the overall uniform ? I hope in the future you will perhaps make more colors with the long socks thank you much. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Wow so wonderful this I LOVE I was using the Default by creator Phaenoh but your version with the Long legging sock is what caught my eyes.
Question please is the legging part of the overall uniform ? I hope in the future you will perhaps make more colors with the long socks thank you much. :lovestruc

Thank you, I really love these socks too, actually I took the texture from Artemida's uniforms. They're pretty nice, have a look)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 4:54 AM
Thank you for this replacement. I truly appreciate your time in doing this for the Sims 2, it is the best Sims by far in my opinion and I really appreciate everyone who still makes great items for the game! : )
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 2:56 AM
@ rainstorm25 The school uniform look so nice in my game, I am happy that you made and share this.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 6:57 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Nov 2021 at 3:06 AM
Really fantastic job! However, can you make this for Adule and Young Adult (University environment) please?