Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'No Stretch' Children can Series

by kapaer Posted 6th Jul 2016 at 12:01 AM

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 154 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 12:08 AM
Awesome. I'll have to check this out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 12:52 AM
Thank you so much for this! I haven't downloaded it yet but this is going to be amazing. Now my kids will be able to play instruments and help out around the help much more than they ever could, especially with my alien family. And the best part is they don't stretch. The only thing that could make this better is if someone were to upload a child-sized version of the violin with it's own animations. Thank you! Thank you! And once again, thank you.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 12:52 AM
Can't believe it! I always wanted children to play instruments and do more things adults can do... Thank you soooo much! I'm gonna try it out right now. This is sooooo coool!
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 12:55 AM
WOW! Thank you so much! Can't wait to try it out.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 1:02 AM
Totally checking this out, especially with children being able to play some of the instruments. I never understood why kids couldn't at least play the piano and guitar. Thank you for making and sharing this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 1:03 AM
OMG!!!! This is a dream coming true, really!!! It's like a new game with tons of new interactions! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 1:21 AM
This looks effing amazing.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 1:21 AM
Awesome ... I have been waiting forever and all but given up waiting for something like this. Thank you very much. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 1:36 AM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 1:49 AM
My child sims can play instruments now without looking weird! Thank you so much for this, I've been wanting this mod for years lol!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:15 AM
Is this compatible with Consort's Grow mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:21 AM
Definitely one the best mods for the sims ever, thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:23 AM
Fantastic mod! Thank you thank you! Don't suppose it's possible to make it so kids don't stretch with horses, too? If not, I definitely appreciate what we have!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:38 AM
This is AMAZING! Thank you so much kapaer, this is what I was hoping that the last update would add before The Sims 3 team moved over to The Sims 4. Thank you so much for this LOVELY mod you created and sheared with us! Thank You again!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:39 AM
Screams of joy! Absolutely amazing!

Honey...The cat is in the tree again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:40 AM
Oh what a brilliant and most needed mod ! Thank you so much for making this ;) If i can please make a suggestion, could you make it also for the microwave ? It irks me that my kid can't heat up noddles or a microwave meal :D
Mad Poster
#18 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:45 AM Last edited by igazor : 6th Jul 2016 at 3:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
Oh what a brilliant and most needed mod ! Thank you so much for making this If i can please make a suggestion, could you make it also for the microwave ? It irks me that my kid can't heat up noddles or a microwave meal :D

This may be more mod than you were looking for, but along the way it does allow children to use the microwave and without stretching.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=548273
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
This may be more mod than you were looking for, but along the way it does children to use the microwave and without stretching.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=548273

Gee (smack head) i already have that mod together with all the other wonderful mods by Icarus and have not noticed this I play around with retuner ALOT and have been able to have a child do alot of things, but stretching is the ick-factor So this new mod is so brilliant
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:59 AM
This is great!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 3:35 AM
Thanks!I can have children gardening in my 100 baby challenge instead of going to school since there's no school in the 17th century.
Instructor
#22 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 4:06 AM
Holy heck! This has to be one of the most beautiful mods I have ever seen in my life!

I hesitate to ask, but is there any chance of a future update that allows for non-stretchy horse riding?

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 5:43 AM
Wow! Always wanted to have sim children play music instrument. Can't wait to try it in my game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 6:19 AM
wonderful! ill try this tomorrow. i always find the child stage rather boring because there is so little the children can do (that they really should) it always bothered me that they couldn't play intruments
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 6:28 AM
One of my many dreams about new mods came true. Thank You so so much!!!
Page 1 of 9