Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cortana 3Bed 2Bath NO CC

by PolarBearSims Posted 4th Jul 2016 at 5:51 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2020 at 2:44 AM by PolarBearSims

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 2:10 AM
Again lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 2:29 PM
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 10:06 PM
Nice lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 9:33 PM
I can't find the lot where it fits better. I mean, there are many 20x15 but none of them are corner lots. Which neighborhood was this built in?
Thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JuanGG
I can't find the lot where it fits better. I mean, there are many 20x15 but none of them are corner lots. Which neighborhood was this built in?
Thanks

It was built in willow creek. I removed the one house at the end of the lane in foundry cove.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
It was built in willow creek. I removed the one house at the end of the lane in foundry cove.

Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 6:27 PM
My comment died?
Well, I can't get it to work, I get system error.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyRingo
My comment died?
Well, I can't get it to work, I get system error.

Sorry I must of missed your comment earlier. Just double checking for ya Did you unzip the file? Move all files over to the tray folder? I have also noticed that when I remove and add files to my tray folder the lots come and go on the gallery. Check and see if you have it in your library in the gallery as well after you move the files to your tray. When do you receive the system error?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th May 2017 at 7:56 PM
it's a beautiful house