Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Another Puddlewick Mcmansion

by CarlDillynson Posted 13th Jul 2016 at 11:46 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2016 at 1:53 AM by CarlDillynson

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 2:19 AM
Perfect for my family right now! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 5:21 AM
Nicely Done!
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 10:32 AM
Just a heads-up, your file is infested with the infamous Arezzo Bathroom Counter Left... I adruptly hate that and cleaned it out with Sims3PackCleaner before playing with your great house! )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsMatthew
Just a heads-up, your file is infested with the infamous Arezzo Bathroom Counter Left... I adruptly hate that and cleaned it out with Sims3PackCleaner before playing with your great house! )

Dang it, I thought I got that out! Ugh...I must have forgotten. I will update the file next week when I have internet access again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th May 2017 at 5:53 PM
I really love this house. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 12:33 AM
This house is a absolutely MASSIVE improvement over the original! The original one was AWFUL! Great Job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PeterSunshine
This house is a absolutely MASSIVE improvement over the original! The original one was AWFUL! Great Job!

...Thanks, I guess.