Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cárdenas Rail Station & Harvey House - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 16th Jul 2016 at 4:40 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2018 at 8:54 PM by Zarathustra
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 10:39 AM
Love your stuff! Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 2:27 PM
This is awesome!!!!~ Best for the institute of technology !~ Thank you!~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 4:35 PM
THIS IS INCREDIBLE. You always do amazing work but this....I'm gaping. You can't see me, but my mouth is open and gaping.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 12:26 AM
Wow, hats off Zarathustra. Another amazing lot with historical facts does it for me. Because I research the old West, the Harvey Girls were of particular interest and may one day be the basis for another novel in that genre. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 10:28 PM
This is awesome! I love old Spanish style architecture like this. I especially love the inclusion of the Harvey lunch counter. It's a coincidence, as I had just recently read about a place that had a Harvey coffee/lunch counter in it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 10:36 AM
I can never get to grips with the CFE cheat, but you've used it perfectly here. What a unique lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 6:44 AM
Absolutely amazing! Great work..my mouth almost dropped when you said no CC. Spectacular.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 2:49 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 11:27 PM
I love your lots so much, and this has always been one of my favorites! The time, personality, and attention to detail you bring to each project always makes them come to life. It's even more incredible that you manage to do it without CC - you have a lot of talent for taking a premise and creating a story and I get as much joy from reading through descriptions to see what your intent was as I do playing with your projects. Time and time again, I will remember the work you put into this game and it always brings me right back to my own copy trying to make my own stories, too. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 7:10 PM
You are God of Sims' architecture <3