Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The blue house from the game intro

by julioo88 Posted 1st Aug 2016 at 11:59 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2016 at 7:53 PM by julioo88

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 1:39 PM
Great! I've always wondered what sims they are using, I just might try to recreate them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:39 PM
Thank you! It always annoyed me that we got to see all these cool sims and houses in the intro that were not actually in the game. They always looked much more fun than the sims we actually ended up with. I STILL want to play the leopard-print family to this day! I can't tell you how long I looked for that house when I first launched the game. Anywhoo, thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:19 AM
Never realized that there was a intro (damn mod framework) lol. Thank for sharing. Like it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 7:28 PM
Thanks, it's really pretty! I like houses like these.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Toby-
Never realized that there was a intro (damn mod framework) lol. Thank for sharing. Like it.
Here it is, bud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNbjYm4z-g
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 2:17 AM
Ooooh, this is lovely! I always loved the cute houses they have in the intro, wondered why they were never included with the game. Will you be doing the rest of the intro houses? (please say yes!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qahne
Ooooh, this is lovely! I always loved the cute houses they have in the intro, wondered why they were never included with the game. Will you be doing the rest of the intro houses? (please say yes!)

Thank you! YES I will ^^ ! Actually I already uploaded the grandparents' house, and currently I'm building up the mediterranean-style one, so it should be online pretty soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th May 2018 at 2:40 AM
Nicely done!
I am playing again after a LONG absence, and letting the intro play through for silly sentimentality. Now I will have a matching house! Thank you for your work and your generosity sharing with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 12:52 AM
muchas gracias