Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curious Trait

by UniSims101 Posted 2nd Aug 2016 at 12:16 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 12:42 AM
Wow, this sounds exciting and fun. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:39 AM
Thank you! Would like more detailed description, though..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 7:35 AM
Thank you for this trait
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 5:09 PM
This sounds interesting but could do with more info. What type of whims do they get? Is their default mood "Fine" or set to something else? Do they gain any skills faster or slower than other traits? I'd like to know this sort of thing before trying in game. Even if it is just so that I know it is working correctly.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 1:13 AM
This wil help make each sim unique, thank you :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 12:37 PM
Hi, does this replace anything in the basegame?
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyRingo
Hi, does this replace anything in the basegame?

Nope it doesn't, additional traits don't change the others, it just add new ones to your game. Otherwise it would be written "Override", "Replacement" or "Default" in the description.

English is not my native language, don't be afraid to tell me if you don't understand what I'm saying.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd May 2019 at 12:20 AM
Right after downloading this, the sim that had the trait just kept getting in and out of bed? Uninstalled it (after debugging bed/sim failed) and she was fine. Could be coincidence but thought I'd say something ha

This magic goblin armor smells a little musty.