Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inflatable Aliens

by SixFootBlue Posted 9th Aug 2016 at 2:05 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 2:51 AM
They are adorable
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 3:55 AM
Too cute! I can see my funky Sixam lot getting filled with these puppies. Great stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 6:25 AM
2 Cute!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 11:12 AM
Oh those are really cute, nice idea!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 12:57 PM
It's large head, swollen with thoughts! Those compassionate eyes.. It understands... I need it. Now!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 1:28 PM
They are hilariously adorable!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 2:32 PM
they looks like baloons but... I like that shit anyway
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 5:56 PM
Ayy lmao.

But let's be serious, this is probably super offensive to actual aliens. I wouldn't really have my Sims show these off much. When you live in a multi-planetary, multi-species society, these guys must be something like blackface.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
It's large head, swollen with thoughts! Those compassionate eyes.. It understands... I need it. Now!

Maybe they should call it shape-shift land because it's a land where you go to shape-shift.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 1:41 PM
I can imagine the basement of the science lab being filled with these. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 3:59 AM
They used to have these at the local fair when I was little! Sweet.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 5:18 AM
I had one of these when I was a kid, I loved it!!! Thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 5:56 PM
i love it already and i only just downloaded it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 1:48 AM
Haha I don't even have Sims 4, but I saw these and I had to comment, because as we speak I have the exact same one as the blue one in my room in real life. Very accurate!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 1:56 AM
As a child me and my sister had two of them as a present from our dad and we loved them a lot! Mine was silver and the one of my sister was blue! Thank you for the possibility for my Sims dads to give their daughters and sons this awesome aliens as present, too!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 3:47 AM
Adorable!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 12:55 AM
haha, awesome. and looks very nice too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeafyLord
Haha I don't even have Sims 4, but I saw these and I had to comment, because as we speak I have the exact same one as the blue one in my room in real life. Very accurate!

Haha, same. He's living in my closet.

Blue alien back on track.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 11:09 PM
My aliens run an "alien store", selling all kinds of outer world things. This is so perfect for them. Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 1:53 AM
Very cute! Thanks for sharing it. Downloaded.
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 11:01 AM
These little alien inflatables are some of the most adorable things I have come across for this game! Just wanted to let you know how happy I am with them and they look delightful set out on my lots. Something so simple yet adds that extra touch of humor that I love. They are definitely a favorite of mine. Thank you for your creativity and for making these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 6:22 PM
Thank you so much for this my Mulder sim will LOVE this it is perfect for the X-Files Basement office :) Can't have a Mulder sim without his "little green men " now can I? #TrustNo1 #TheTruthIsOutThere, #IWantToBelieve!! #XFiles
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 6:38 PM
You have no idea how much I love these things! I remember getting them as a kid, and I still have one in my bedroom, lol. This is amazing. I didn't even know my Sims needed these until I saw this. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 3:09 AM
These are so cute!
Page 1 of 2