Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MissBiscuit's Lipstick Set

by MissBiscuit Posted 19th Aug 2016 at 9:19 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 10:01 PM
Thanks for the beautiful colors. Never can have too many I really don't like maxis lipstick.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 10:09 PM
They are so beautiful ;) Thank you so much for sharing :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 10:45 PM
I totally recognized the model lol very nice thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazyred55
Thanks for the beautiful colors. Never can have too many I really don't like maxis lipstick.

You're welcome! I don't like the maxis lipsticks either so I usually downloaded them or in this case, made them myself
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 1:38 PM
These look lovely, nice and natural. I'm looking forward to trying them out in game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 10:47 PM
Nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 6:55 AM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 7:28 PM
Thank You!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 1:12 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 9:48 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:55 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:23 AM
These look awesome. I might have to look into seeing how to make these into default replacements. I've never done it before but I certainly have modding experience. *points to downloads* The Maxis lipsticks are just bad. I'm actively getting back into Sims 2 (installed it again on my mew laptop yesterday) and trying to collect some bare essential before I play the game and these should match the realistic skins I found nicely. Even if I can't figure out how to make them defaults I'm certain to add a color or two. ;D Still trying to get my modding tools set up (the Ultimate Collection changed some things and I'm still trying to figure out how to get Sim PE set up properly. I have SO many old projects I never finished.) So when, or if, you ever see this: Thank you for such a beautiful set. I look forward to playing with it. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corsetcrush
These look awesome. I might have to look into seeing how to make these into default replacements. I've never done it before but I certainly have modding experience. *points to downloads* The Maxis lipsticks are just bad. I'm actively getting back into Sims 2 (installed it again on my mew laptop yesterday) and trying to collect some bare essential before I play the game and these should match the realistic skins I found nicely. Even if I can't figure out how to make them defaults I'm certain to add a color or two. ;D Still trying to get my modding tools set up (the Ultimate Collection changed some things and I'm still trying to figure out how to get Sim PE set up properly. I have SO many old projects I never finished.) So when, or if, you ever see this: Thank you for such a beautiful set. I look forward to playing with it. :D

Omg i haven't logged into this website in years, I was shocked to see what happened since then Thank you so much for your nice comment, hope you had/have fun with the set I made all those years ago