Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TSS Princess Bedroom Recolours

by Michelle Posted 29th Aug 2016 at 12:41 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:27 AM by Michelle : added extra recolours as requested

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 7:16 PM
Sooooo much more usaeable now!
I could put these pieces in an adult's bedroom or any "vintage" room.
Very nice set.

Would have preferred that the fabric drapery over the bed not be wood colored however.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 10:10 PM
These items just became a 1000% more useful. Thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 1:25 AM
@CatOfEvilGenius I agree about the wood matching drapery but I couldn't decide on a neutral colour, personally I would like the drapery to match the bedding. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@CatOfEvilGenius I agree about the wood matching drapery but I couldn't decide on a neutral colour, personally I would like the drapery to match the bedding. ♥

I was thinking a neutral cream but matching bedding could be even nicer. I trust your judgement and will be happy to download any recolours you might make with the adjusted draperies. Thank you!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 10:39 AM
@CatOfEvilGenius maybe when I get a little more experience with default replacements or learn how to do CEP extras, I will be able to slave the drapes to the bedding. In the meantime I hope the added recolours are okay. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 6:59 PM
Ooooooh....I was undecided about this until I saw the Blackwood. So gorgeous it's a must-have. As usual, thanks for your wonderful work!
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@CatOfEvilGenius maybe when I get a little more experience with default replacements or learn how to do CEP extras, I will be able to slave the drapes to the bedding. In the meantime I hope the added recolours are okay. ♥

The cream/wood recolors are lovely! Thank you very much.
*grabbity grabbity download*

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 12:55 AM
I found this through a link here, this set is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to use these in my game, thank you for making this :D