Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Living Female's Basketball Jersey Unlocked

by VentusMatt Posted 8th Dec 2016 at 4:34 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2017 at 4:29 AM by VentusMatt
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 9:07 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 9:54 PM
Thanks! I didn't know there were hidden, semi-finished things you could see with Sims-4-Studio. This asks for a deep S4S check...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 8:47 PM
The worst thing missing from that trailer is the song. Why doesn't this EP have a hiphop station?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 11:13 PM
Thanks so much! Doesn't surprise me they didn't finish it & didn't release it. I agree - the male jersey doesn't look right on Darling Walsh - I changed her clothes when I got to their apartment. In fact, I thought she was a guy. I had to modify in CAS just to check her gender.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 11:11 AM
THANK YOU! I was just as disappointed when I saw the jersey the girl was wearing, looks horrible! I thought she'd never get to wear it...now she does!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 9:23 PM
Thank you!