Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Layerable Eyeliner & Eyelashes

by Voeille Posted 15th Dec 2016 at 4:26 AM - Updated 18th Dec 2016 at 1:22 AM by Voeille : I replaced the mannequin preview with a better picture.

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 7:30 PM
I want to say thank you for this, and I love that my sim is now able to have what appears to have eye lashes.
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...667&oe=58F4F665
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 9:24 PM
I have a ton of CC and am always checking MTS, but very rarely do I see uploads that I actually NEED. I've always wanted something like this! Thank you so much for sharing it! <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 3:31 PM
wonderful thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 6:06 PM
Ah! So pretty~~ thank you for the creation ^-^''
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 1:56 AM
Just what I've always wanted, thank you so much! Peggy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 1:22 AM
Looks great! Although, I wonder, is the freckles on the first model "makeup" or a custom skin tone? Because if they're makeup, I'd love to know where you got it, it looks so great! All the freckles I've found are so... pale :-P
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 2:09 AM
The freckles are makeup, I used these or these, I don’t remember now. One of those sets is a mask, one a layerable blush, just like my eyeliners. I also like that they’re more noticeable

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 9:41 PM
I hit "thanks" when I grabbed this file, but am back to say how much I love these! They do a wonderful job of making my sims look more as I want them to look! Thanks again!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 4:12 PM
Just what the game needed. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:46 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 8:38 PM
Thank you!! I always use this eyeliner when I make my Sims