Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Wars Jedi Robes - Darth Maul Recolor - Male and Female

by lioness21 Posted 21st Dec 2016 at 1:24 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2020 at 8:41 PM by lioness21 : update request

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 3:15 PM
Thank you A LOT. The texture is so good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 1:48 AM
Love! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 9:09 AM
Wow, my Star Wars Sims have been waiting for this for years! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 9:17 AM
Thank you for commenting people. I might be interested in doing other projects, anyone got any ideas?
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 5:07 PM
Default Young Justice?
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
Thank you for commenting people. I might be interested in doing other projects, anyone got any ideas?

Some justice league or young justice recolors of the llama man costume would be awesome. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CalistoAH
Some justice league or young justice recolors of the llama man costume would be awesome. :lovestruc

do you have a link to a picture?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 7:11 PM
I love this! Could you possibly add an earthy green, as well? I have no idea how to do any of this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 9:55 PM
sure i'll make a green set...not sure if it will be earthy green haha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 5:35 PM
i dont need this mod, but im here to say good job regardless and that your liam neeson is very good.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:49 PM
Excellent! So very useful! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 6:37 AM
Thanks for this. This is something that is very versatile. Not only does it do Star Wars, but it also does historical, Futuristic, and Fantasy well when you're playing in different settings and themes. Along that note, I'd love to see the Leia outfit recoloured as well. Any chance of that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 9:07 AM
You mean her white dress? what recolor would you like of that?
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 8:03 PM Last edited by DarthVaderRevan : 26th Mar 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Great work. Maybe some Mandolorian reskins of boba's armor
Screenshots
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st May 2017 at 10:40 PM
Hi...
I'm having a problem with the mod. I already have the Star Wars Patch, but after downloading and put in the mods folder, nothing happens. There are the Maul's robe, but only in black color. Could you help me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoneFoxx
Hi...
I'm having a problem with the mod. I already have the Star Wars Patch, but after downloading and put in the mods folder, nothing happens. There are the Maul's robe, but only in black color. Could you help me?

Sorry just saw this...try using filters button to turn off everything including male and female and it should appear under full body outfit
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 7:42 PM
Capes?

There seems to be a lack of capes. I found one with a Legolas full outfit, but it'd be nice to have a stand alone cape, if that's possible.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Sep 2019 at 3:13 AM
Thank you! I wanted more variety in the Jedi robes. I'm especially happy you made green for the Corelian Jedi.
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 7:08 PM

The Mandalorian
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 2:23 AM
It seems this cc is broken right now. Could you update it? Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 4:25 AM
Its not working for me either.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 7:59 PM
sorry been a while. Let me know if its been fixed. The categories should work better as well. Found in everyday, formal, atheletic and cold weather.