Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia Organa

by Snowhaze Posted 29th Dec 2016 at 11:31 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2017 at 2:19 AM by Snowhaze

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 1:02 AM
Right on!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 6:26 AM
May the mother off all hold our princes close to her Bosom.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 3:24 PM
Thank you for this. RIP Carrie <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 5:22 PM
Nice job! It really does look a lot like her!

Not only was Carrie Fisher a wonderful Princess Leia, but she wrote several novels, was a Hollywood script doctor for more than a decade, and faced the dual challenges of fame and mental illness with grit, wit, and grace. She was an even better human being than she was an actress, and how many actors can we say THAT about? Rest well, dear lady.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 6:30 PM
Very nice tribute to Carrie Fisher. It was unfortunate for us to lose a gem such as her so soon. Also sorry to hear about her mother passing on at the same time.

You should check out Billie Lourds, Carrie's daughter. They had an uncanny resemblance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 7:02 PM
She will be missed. :(
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 8:45 PM
Thank you for this tribute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 10:05 PM
Wow, that is really good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 10:23 PM
So glad someone did this. Thanks, Snowhaze, what a good likeness.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WebbyMom
So glad someone did this. Thanks, Snowhaze, what a good likeness.

Thank you and everyone else that posted their thanks here. She deserves the tribute. Ms. Fisher was a fine actress and writer. That she accomplished so much, despite her personal problems made her all the more special.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
Very nice tribute to Carrie Fisher. It was unfortunate for us to lose a gem such as her so soon. Also sorry to hear about her mother passing on at the same time.

You should check out Billie Lourds, Carrie's daughter. They had an uncanny resemblance.

It's probably not all that uncanny, given that she has some of Carrie's DNA, but yeah, I bet they look a lot alike!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 1:36 AM
WOW!!! may she rest in peace...great tribute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 9:46 AM
Thank you for this!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 12:52 AM
Pity people only ever really create someone important when they die. I wish that there had been a Leia model for Sims 4 before she died. Why does no one ever think of creating people before they die? I saw a Patch Adams Sims straight after Robin Williams died. It is a create model of her, it is just, it pisses me off when people create people after they have died. It makes them seem less important, because if they were that important, you would have done this already.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 6:01 AM
she was alive when the op created the sim
Instructor
#17 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 7:17 AM
The eyes are an especially good likeness -- I can see that a lot of care went into this project. ♥
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 10:02 PM
You did a really great job on her! Good likeness too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 11:10 PM
You have now blown me away. You are soooo good at this. It's Carrie. WOW!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 3:25 PM Last edited by DGV441982 : 15th Aug 2017 at 1:54 AM.
Love this Sim, any chance you know where to get the Slave dress from Return of the Jedi. It's in the third pic.

EDIT: Not sure I'm supposed to do this here but the first link for the Hut Slave outfit is sending to blank page apparently the artist undated the design. This is the link to get that Slave outfit from Return of the Jedi. Thank you again for making this and may the force be with you.

Here
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 6:48 PM
I placed all the files in my tray folder and I can not find leia anywhere in the game. i checked everywhere. even the houses in case the game put her their as i have fill empty houses
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 7:57 PM
Neat thanks