Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TSS-Surfer Bedroom Recolours

by Michelle Posted 9th Jan 2017 at 12:03 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:11 AM by Michelle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 2:46 PM
These were sorely needed! Thank you very much Thanks to you Maxis furniture is usable again!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 4:01 PM
I love these! They make this set much more useable :-) Thank you for making and sharing them!

Do you (or anyone else) know if anyone has ever made a repositoried double bed to go with this set? I can see myself actually using this set now, it would be nice to have a double bed available as well. I will ask in WCIF as well :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:02 PM
Thank you, Michelle - at last Surfer stuff to go with your recolours of the walls! Wonderful!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
Do you (or anyone else) know if anyone has ever made a repositoried double bed to go with this set?

@lauratje86 - I thought of that when I was recolouring the bed. I will play around today or tomorrow and see if I can make one.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 3:37 AM
This is the perfect set for your IKEA recolors! My Sim teens will need to get some new furniture, I can see.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:20 PM
Yay! Thank you! These look great.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 6:21 PM
Great job as usual, but, a mostly unrelated question... Where can I find a purple recolour of the actual lack table? :-P
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:45 AM
@Hil0 - Sorry hun, I haven't uploaded the 'LACK Side Table' in the 3 extra LACK colours yet.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:15 AM
Don't know how I missed this, but I'm loving the surfboards, the rocker chair and bookcase. Thank you!