Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Various Socks, Tights and Facepaint converted for Toddlers

by K9DB Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 12:29 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2020 at 12:44 AM by K9DB

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 8:43 PM
Thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Thank you!

Hey! LOL! Good to see you @aparkison! Thanks, you're welcome
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 11:04 PM
So cute! thanks
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
Hey! LOL! Good to see you @aparkison! Thanks, you're welcome

I'm just getting ready to update my game. Been sorting through and cleaning out custom content (what a job!). Awesome to see all the cute things for toddlers already though. Can't wait to see them in my game - finally! : )
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 10:12 PM
I'm just getting ready to update my game. Been sorting through and cleaning out custom content (what a job!). Awesome to see all the cute things for toddlers already though. Can't wait to see them in my game - finally! : )

@aparkison ARGH! Don't remind me! I have to sort through my CC too, getting a bit much, but every time I start I get bored and impatient and just go back to playing
Have fun with the toddlers! I had twin baby girls that are now toddlers, they are really fun, a bit of a handful at first until they gain skills, LOL!
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
@aparkison ARGH! Don't remind me! I have to sort through my CC too, getting a bit much, but every time I start I get bored and impatient and just go back to playing
Have fun with the toddlers! I had twin baby girls that are now toddlers, they are really fun, a bit of a handful at first until they gain skills, LOL!

I played with toddlers last night. I'm so impressed at how much better (plus cuter) they are than in Sims 3! Definitely was worth the wait. It's so funny when they snatch their parent's food off the table and eat it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 4:36 AM
These are awesome! Thanks so much! This one download is going to let me have so much variety I didn't already have. It's amazing what you can do with the right accessories.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 8:08 PM
Thanks for the kindness guys, glad you like 'em
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 8:11 PM
I played with toddlers last night. I'm so impressed at how much better (plus cuter) they are than in Sims 3! Definitely was worth the wait. It's so funny when they snatch their parent's food off the table and eat it!

@aparkison Sorry...internet...*sigh*. I know right! Toddlers are so cute...and I was so surprised by how much they can already do...and that you can take them places. I'm gonna try going camping with mine next. I hope they add much more in future!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 12:08 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th May 2017 at 5:17 AM
REALLY NICE, THANKS
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 1:21 PM
Thanks guys! Appreciate it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 4:35 PM
Thank you! I was looking for these =^_^=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 5:40 PM
This is great! Thank You! I hope you convert the Vampires Pack items, too.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElephantsChildFoamy
This is great! Thank You! I hope you convert the Vampires Pack items, too.

Hey @ElephantsChildFoamy ! Good to see you! I could do that, which parts of the Vampires pack do you want?
Instructor
#17 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 2:32 PM
I love this, thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FalseZen
I love this, thank you!

Hey, thanks FalseZen, good to see you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 2:57 AM