Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Gated Community

by TwistedMexi Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 9:52 AM - Updated 15th May 2017 at 2:55 AM by TwistedMexi

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 10:07 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:17 AM
Thank you so much dude, you created amazing mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:36 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 12:24 PM
Any chance for a reverse version of this? I always enjoy snacking on the mortals who pass by my vampire's house but mainly get vampires coming through. ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 12:32 PM Last edited by KlingonDragon : 26th Jan 2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Typo
Quote: Originally posted by anonymouseling
Any chance for a reverse version of this? I always enjoy snacking on the mortals who pass by my vampire's house but mainly get vampires coming through. ^^

Move house to a different world.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 4:27 PM
Thank you! I may try this. I have tons of walkbys and they are Sims I know from Windenburg, and the city, and everywhere. It is very odd to see them all in FH.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 6:13 PM
Haha.. There goes my Sim's midnight snacks! Nice mod by the way.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 7:24 PM
hmmm...how about a mod that keeps the vampires ALL in FH? I really don't want them wandering through the other neighborhoods lol (but I love the build items in the pack). I'm seeing a garlic concession stand in my Sims future....ugh I do appreciate this mod :-) it's a start on my grand plan lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 7:58 PM
Thank you for this!

I think it would be also cool to have there be where an occasional mortal would walk through the hood.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tamas
Thank you for this!

I think it would be also cool to have there be where an occasional mortal would walk through the hood.

Oh Yeah ! awesome !
Are you lost little sim ? hi..HI..HI
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 2:40 AM
Nice idea, but I might wait for the reverse mod, one where my vamps don't leave their town. Thanks
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 3:36 AM
Thanks for this mod.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KlingonDragon
Move house to a different world.

But then I'll miss out on the scenary. What's the point in adding in a new world, if I'm not going to use it? Besides, my huge imposing Vampire Mansion would look out of place in Oasis Springs or the like. I mean, it's not essential for me to have sims walking by, just a small suggestion. Mod author can do what they like.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 9:03 AM
those vampire posers
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 6:33 PM
It comes with a bug, at least for me: It turns all the townies that walk in FH into Vampires.
Also, they walk arround in daytime and are therefore constantly burning.
Removeing the Mod for now, until those Problems are solved.

I mean People I am sure were not vampires before (like premade sims from the City Living EP) are Vampires because they entered FH once.
Either that, or the Game creates a bunch of random Vampires to fill the world with vampire pedestrians, and I mistake them for premade sims from San Myshuno, or whatever that city is called.
Is it possible to reduce the max-number of townies/pedestrians in FH instead?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
It comes with a bug, at least for me: It turns all the townies that walk in FH into Vampires.
Also, they walk arround in daytime and are therefore constantly burning.
Removeing the Mod for now, until those Problems are solved.

I mean People I am sure were not vampires before (like premade sims from the City Living EP) are Vampires because they entered FH once.
Either that, or the Game creates a bunch of random Vampires to fill the world with vampire pedestrians, and I mistake them for premade sims from San Myshuno, or whatever that city is called.
Is it possible to reduce the max-number of townies/pedestrians in FH instead?

It is more likely that your save is experiencing a walkby generation bug. I had a playtester who was seeing only clones of her sims (different outfits and different name but same body) but after making a new save the issue went away, even with my mod installed. The mod simply replaces the entries for calling townies with the vampire walkby entries instead so there's nothing that would be calling other townies into forgotten hollow.

The burning walkbys are interesting, honestly hadn't thought about that. I'll take a look and adjust the schedule to limit daytime walkers.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roxxy
Nice idea, but I might wait for the reverse mod, one where my vamps don't leave their town. Thanks

I would also love to see a mod that makes the other communities gated against vampires, if this is something you are capable of doing and willing to create and share. I haven't bought the pack because I don't want vampires showing up in my realistic family play worlds, but if I could keep them in FH only, it might be kind of fun and worth buying to me. Thanks for all your great mods!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweetgirl612
I would also love to see a mod that makes the other communities gated against vampires, if this is something you are capable of doing and willing to create and share. I haven't bought the pack because I don't want vampires showing up in my realistic family play worlds, but if I could keep them in FH only, it might be kind of fun and worth buying to me. Thanks for all your great mods!

Hey, had planned on uploading this but looks like someone already did it if you want to check it out, it's available in the downloads now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 3:10 PM
I see this has already been brought up, but almost all the vampires walking by are getting toasted by the sunlight. I spend half my days commanding vampires to leave in some perceived act of valor to save their lives lol. But hey. TM. Your efforts are always brilliant, from the mods to the cheats. Thanks for what you do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SCarverOrne
I see this has already been brought up, but almost all the vampires walking by are getting toasted by the sunlight. I spend half my days commanding vampires to leave in some perceived act of valor to save their lives lol. But hey. TM. Your efforts are always brilliant, from the mods to the cheats. Thanks for what you do.

I'll get an updated version out today that'll remove the vast majority of daywalkers
Instructor
#22 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
I'll get an updated version out today that'll remove the vast majority of daywalkers

Dang it! I found this mod a little late!
I want more vampires during the day time as well, cause of the eternal night in FH, your mod too!
So I would like to request the old one being available as well?
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 7:11 AM
Hi Bro, I think this mod is broken in patch 1.28.25.1020
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 10:20 AM
Hey there! Unfortunately the mod doesn't work on latest versions
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 7:39 AM
Make sure you re-enable mods in your Gameplay options -> Other tab. Each update disables mods.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Page 1 of 2