Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MogHughson's Job Seeking Noticeboards Recoloured

by Michelle Posted 25th Jan 2017 at 6:18 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:10 AM by Michelle : Add LACK Colours

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 3:47 PM
Thank you, Michelle! It's so nice to have some extra variety for these,so they fit in more places now. I appreciate it!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:09 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:43 PM
Thank you!. I use these all the time. I'm so glad I can use different colors now.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 6:51 PM
Many thanks, Michelle, your re-cols look much nicer than the "plastic" original. BTW I don't know if it is a server problem or a site problem but it took multiple attempts to finally get the file to DL (almost half an hour) just thought I'd let you know. Again thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:20 PM
@greywolf3 - Sorry you had a problem downloading hun. Not sure why it took so long, maybe there was a lot of traffic on the site at the time or someone was doing site maintenance, I just downloaded all 3 files in less than 15 seconds.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 2:14 AM
Thank you! It's like you read my mind, I was just wishing for additional colors last night while building.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 2:37 AM
Thanks for this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 4:46 PM
Good idea, thanks ! I love that item but it wouldn't match my decoration...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 2:46 PM
This really needed to be done! Thank you so much.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 28th Feb 2024 at 12:20 PM
@Michelle
I had to redownload this, but now only the border of the Job Seeking Board changes color.
I only downloade the AL Wood recolors.
What can I try to fix this, please?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)