Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Super Splash Water Park

by Snowhaze Posted 25th Jan 2017 at 5:07 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 2:34 AM
I needed a water park PRONTO!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:38 AM
This is an actual lot, right? I downloaded all the content and your file, how do i place it in my game? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

Edit: Nvm, I found you had someone ask the same thing on another upload and you answered.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 11:41 PM
I placed it in my game but almost all build mode items were removed from the game...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LivB08
I placed it in my game but almost all build mode items were removed from the game...

Are you referring to the items in the lot? If so, did you also download the CC listed? The lot will not look like the picture is you do not have the CC.

If you are referring to the the build items in the game catalogue, I have no idea what your problem may be. My game is fully updated and the lot in my game is working fine. Perhaps you have some custom content that is causing a conflict. You can test your mods by taking out your mod folder and letting the game create a new one when you start it up again. Then you can check if the content you were missing has returned (note: Do not save the game, simply turn it off afterwards)
If everything is working fine, then you can put back your mod into your mod folder batches to see where the problem lies.
If testing your mods doesn't help you may need to repair your game. You can do this through Origin. Make a copy of your Save files first, so you can be sure your saved games will not be corrupted. Once you have repaired the game you can replace the mods and files.

If you are still having problems, try the help pages here at MTS as well at the Sims 4 Forum site. They may be better able to assist you with your specific problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 6:39 PM
Thank you so much! Great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd May 2017 at 6:14 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:41 PM
You have the awesomest creations!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 4:39 PM
thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th May 2018 at 3:19 AM
Can you actually go down the slide or is that decor?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th May 2018 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Punkchick93
Can you actually go down the slide or is that decor?

Sadly nope, the slide's only decorative! You can sit the sim at the bottom of the slide though.