Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grey Study with 3 Different Fabric Options

by justmoi Posted 24th Apr 2005 at 11:22 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2005 at 9:39 PM by justmoi

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 11:48 PM
Thank you, justmoi! I particularly like the teal feathers one!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 12:09 AM
Very nice, thanks it's nice to see some new recolors with all this poly count business going on.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 1:55 AM
Good Job! Thanks for sharing your hard work! :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 10:28 AM
The studies all work fine in my game but the paintings do not show up in my game. I even removed the downloads folder from my game and then I made a new one with just the paintings inside the new downloads folder and still they do not show in the game. Are these EP ready? I have university installed and everything else appears in the game but not the paintings.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tmadrk
The studies all work fine in my game but the paintings do not show up in my game. I even removed the downloads folder from my game and then I made a new one with just the paintings inside the new downloads folder and still they do not show in the game. Are these EP ready? I have university installed and everything else appears in the game but not the paintings.

Hi tmadrk, the paintings are EP-Ready as is everything in this set. I retried the paintings in University and they are all available as "The Lady On Red" colour options.

However, I did notice in one of my games that the painting recolours had disappeared when I had installed all the new painting meshes available from various web sites. Do you happen to have new painting meshes installed?

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 9:55 PM
OH! So lovely, justmoi. I downloaded the pictures also; I'll try them out and let you know if they showed up for me. Good gracious, mam. I think your avatar should be a bunny - how do you produce so much so quickly? Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justmoi
Hi tmadrk, the paintings are EP-Ready as is everything in this set. I retried the paintings in University and they are all available as "The Lady On Red" colour options.

However, I did notice in one of my games that the painting recolours had disappeared when I had installed all the new painting meshes available from various web sites. Do you happen to have new painting meshes installed?

Yes, I have a few new painting that I downloaded from this site. Still though why don't the paintings show when all I had in the downloads folder was these paintings and nothing else. For some reason, any paintings that are based on the Lady On Red will not show up in my game. Every other painting will though. Is "The Lady on Red" a mesh that comes with the game or do I need to find and download it in order to get any paintings based on this painting to work?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tmadrk
Yes, I have a few new painting that I downloaded from this site. Still though why don't the paintings show when all I had in the downloads folder was these paintings and nothing else. For some reason, any paintings that are based on the Lady On Red will not show up in my game. Every other painting will though. Is "The Lady on Red" a mesh that comes with the game or do I need to find and download it in order to get any paintings based on this painting to work?

The "The Lady On Red" painting was made by Maxis and comes with the game. That's the first time that I've heard someone having problems with only that one painting. I wish I could figure out your problem but these paintings only require to be unrared into the Downloads directory, they do not require any extra mesh. Does the original "The Lady On Red" painting appear correctly in your game?

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 9:24 PM
Love the teal. Especialy the end table.
Scholar
#12 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:11 PM
Love the grey wood and the 3 set choices - thanks so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2005 at 6:01 PM
these are gorgeous, thank you very much

xx