Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodworking Custom Furniture 5

by Leniad Posted 30th Jan 2017 at 2:11 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2017 at 5:55 PM by Leniad

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 2:25 AM
Do I have to download that mod with the mattresses to use the frame or does this mod come with them? Also, if I use these frames are they recolorable and give some type of gain to my sim if I use it over the original beds?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 2:54 AM
You will need a mattress to use as a bed - frames are sculptural objects. Frames are not re-colorable. Frames have the same "gains" as the original frame.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 3:40 AM
How do I add a mattress to the bed frames? I tried dropping the mattress on top but it says I can't intersect other objects.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 10:28 PM
I have never used separated mattresses, so I don't really know
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 1:56 PM
It turns out these are actually functional beds, not sculptures. Which means that I can''t add a mattress without breaking the bed functionality (unless there's some deco mattresses out there I don't know about?). My sims CAN sleep in the bed as is, it just looks silly, because they're sleeping on a bare frame with no blankets. Any chance of an update to make them deco so they can be used with a separated mattress?

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 9:04 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.