Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodworking Custom Toys 6 - Toddlers

by Leniad Posted 1st Feb 2017 at 3:18 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2017 at 5:48 PM by Leniad

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 6:31 PM
Wow! You are on fire! My wood working carpenter family is making a killing. I do like these smaller items for the variety. Thank you again for all the hard work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 7:08 PM
Default Carpentry
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
Wow! You are on fire! My wood working carpenter family is making a killing. I do like these smaller items for the variety. Thank you again for all the hard work.

I have had enough of toys and furniture for awhile. Everything I made for this series is posted now - all the basics for a home can now be made and not purchased. I may come back to the series later, but it will be awhile.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 4:45 PM
this is wonderful thanks for this, but i wanna know, do i need the original mesh for the toys to work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 5:55 PM
Default Mesh
Quote: Originally posted by loreale
this is wonderful thanks for this, but i wanna know, do i need the original mesh for the toys to work?

Mesh is included.
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 4:22 PM
lol cherry flavored lead paint
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 6:57 PM
Default Paint
Quote: Originally posted by JessiL
lol cherry flavored lead paint

You are the first one to mention it. It made me laugh too Jessil. I wondered if the "immersed" players would get mad that I suggested lead paint for toddlers. So far no other comments about it. Happy simming.