Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

12 Basic/Generic Friendship Cards for MogHughson's Postal System

by InLovewithRed Posted 11th Feb 2017 at 10:54 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2017 at 8:21 PM by InLovewithRed
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:46 AM
Thank you!! New cards are always welcome :-)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:47 AM
Wow I'd not even heard of this mod before, but I already love it! Really sweet cards too - I'm especially partial to the "crazy friends" card. >_<
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:46 AM
Yay! They're up! You're far too sweet to mention me, when you did ALL the heavy lifting. It was such a joy and I'm so happy we have more to work on! I may have to send one of these cards your way. Thank you so much for liking the idea and running with it, they look fantastic.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liz
Wow I'd not even heard of this mod before, but I already love it! Really sweet cards too - I'm especially partial to the "crazy friends" card. >_<

Yes @Liz! It is by far my favorite mod out there, I hope you enjoy it too! And the best part is, because the mod is a bit older there a lot of different card options out there right now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 2:16 AM
Awesome! Moar Cards!
Thank you to both of you Goldenbtrfly and InLovewithRed, for putting this set together!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:19 PM
Thank you both for your work on these great cards. More friendship cards are grand because they can be sent anytime, not just at holidays/B-days. Many thanks and looking foreward to more!