Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Merchant House

by beryllium Posted 26th Feb 2017 at 4:38 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:55 PM
I love your merchant's house! I don't usually play medieval, but I could not resist opening a new neighborhood for your house, and creating for it a merchant family and their maid. For some reason the stairs, windows, chimney and bedding did not show up (or showed up royal blue); but I fixed alternatives, and found your lot very playable. Next I had to set a church next to it, and then a priest's house next to that. Julien Cooke was pleased to assume the role of tonsured, black-habited priest. Having the bit between my teeth, I built a soldier's house, for Matthew Picaso and his wife. I've had your house only a few hours, and already the population of Old England is growing. Soon I must oversee the foundation of Oxford University. So much to do!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 4:58 AM
Nice work, beryllium! You created a very attractive merchant house with nice attention to detail all within the MCC building guidelines - well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 8:39 PM
Oh this is gorgeous! Thanks :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 10:10 PM
Ahh, I love me some medieval lots! Thank you, I love the layout of this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 3:35 PM
Thank you for all your nice comments.

@music2ologist I’m glad that you could find alternatives. Did you put all the files included in your downloads folder? It sounds like the master files for the windows, the chairs and the chimney might be missing. For the stairs to show up correctly the recolor by Almighty hat must also be put in the downloads folder (included in the package).The bedding also must be put in the download folder separately (it will not pack with the lot).

@PlatinumPlumbbob, your MCC houses could probably be useful for other MCC players. I find it very difficult to build CC-free medieval houses but it is definitely easier to download lots without tons of CC.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th May 2017 at 8:12 PM
Thank you