Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Margot Otterspoor, outcasted on her own will

by SummerGlau Posted 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:07 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2017 at 10:01 PM by SummerGlau

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 11:39 AM
Aww you did a really great job on her! Heh the description is really fun to read as well!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 1:35 PM
Great sim and I love the back story too! I really like the hair with the plait.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
Great sim and I love the back story too! I really like the hair with the plait.

It was perhaps the only one with the acceptable amount of clipping through the hood =) so I went with it. But it's really lovely by itself too!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 9:52 PM
Pretty sim! I want that hair, but the link to Martini's work doesn't work. Can you post it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
Pretty sim! I want that hair, but the link to Martini's work doesn't work. Can you post it?

Oh, snap, really, didn't know Martini's link went 404'ed.
I can't upload other creators's work without permission, neither do I have Martini's files in my game, but I'll gladly offer you the link to alternative retexture by Kotangens, the one you can see on Margot on the pics.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 10:43 AM
Thanks again Summer for a unique sim! Margot kinda reminds me of Anne Dudek, which I know from Hosue M.D.
It kinda makes me want to give Margot a job as a radiologist and then marry her with a gorgeous oncologist :) recreating medical soap operas in the sims sounds funny enough.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galit123
Thanks again Summer for a unique sim! Margot kinda reminds me of Anne Dudek, which I know from Hosue M.D.
It kinda makes me want to give Margot a job as a radiologist and then marry her with a gorgeous oncologist recreating medical soap operas in the sims sounds funny enough.

Your game, your rules! As long as you have fun, that's what counts! )
I'd love to see a pic of Margot in your game though.

Very glad you like her! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th May 2017 at 4:18 PM
I was so tired of skinny minnies (lol) thank you so much for uploading a realistic female sim that my sims can enjoy, she's beautiful!!!