Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Imperfect Teeth

by emile20 Posted 4th Mar 2017 at 5:19 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 7:28 PM
This is cool, maybe you can make a braces one. I wanna create Betty from ugly Betty(Love that show)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 7:46 PM
Thank you for these! The Maxis imperfect teeth are... REALLY imperfect. Sometimes people only have one or two crooked teeth! This makes things a bit more realistic.
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skydome
This is cool, maybe you can make a braces one. I wanna create Betty from ugly Betty(Love that show)

dammit Ugly Betty is my fav hahaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 9:38 PM
Awesome! I've been looking for more teeth ans these are great!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 10:33 PM
I hope some people create more teeth for vampires That would be awesome! Anyway I downloaded these, just gives the sims more variety instead of having all perfect teeth
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 11:35 PM
Default braces
Quote: Originally posted by skydome

there already are teeth with braces in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 12:52 AM
Very nicely done. I really like the bottom row you featured, it so realistic and reminds me of myself and everyone I know. I was disappointed in the games diversity as well and I am so thrilled that you took the initiative to add some. They look nicely imbalanced without being over the top like some of the base game ones are. Its nice to give people variety, kinda like reality does. Thanks so very much for this. Happy simming!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 1:20 AM
Think you can also do some with a few missing teeth?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 2:40 AM
Thanks for these!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 7:37 PM Last edited by MeltingMagnetz : 13th Mar 2017 at 1:01 AM.
As a person who doesn't have perfect teeth(due genes) i am in love with mod nice work
BTW this was my 420th post, i think i should celebrate you know.. :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 2:33 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 5:02 PM
Thank you for creating this. I am appreciative that you are adding to making sims be and look more realistic. :)
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 12:02 PM
Thank you! But how come either the lower or the bottom teeth are bad while the other stays perfect? Is there a restriction not to have both row of teeth ugly at the same time?
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 4:29 AM
Very diferent. great tooth for your sim! imperfect teeth looks amazing beautiful.

Rating:

~SimReviews
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 9:17 PM
Too bad it didn't work for me :'(
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 9:17 PM
Default too bad! it didn't work :'(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th May 2017 at 1:23 AM
great. This will help add more variety into the game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st May 2017 at 4:39 AM
Bad teeth excellent thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zabatisims

really how come did you place them in your mod folder? It should work once your game is updated to the latest patch
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:01 AM
This didn't work for me either. I know how to put mods in the folder and what not and it still didn't work for some reason.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 5:58 AM
I love these! The imperfect teeth in game are just TOO messed up for the average sim. I would also love to see some additional braces. A more noticeable metal colour and some coloured ones like you see on kids would be awesome. also I'd love to see the buck teeth with braces. If you have the time to make them or know where to find something like this, I'd really appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 7:01 PM
thank you SO much for these!!! <3