Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Weera Sivaraksa

by Hellfrozeover Posted 23rd Mar 2017 at 8:00 PM - Updated 5th Apr 2017 at 9:45 PM by Hellfrozeover

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:08 AM
Oh, what a cutie, thank you for sharing Weera!
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Oh, what a cutie, thank you for sharing Weera!

Thank you, I'm glad that you like him <3
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 4:09 PM
WOW.. I was so happy to see your 4 new sims. I've downloaded them all and can't wait to get them in my game where I am rotating playing with all your other sims. I haven't changed anything about them and they are all working towards a goal. Just a quick update on a few of them: Faisal and Lien were seeing one another and to my surprise got married while I was playing another household. Selina is working hard towards her goal to write that cook book and will eventually own an exclusive restaurant but she's a long way off. She sees Louis Mullins from time to time but is staying focused. I'm still working my way through all the others as I want to put a story together along with pics of them I've been saving.

Thank you so much for all your wonderful Sims. I'm really enjoying playing with them
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
WOW.. I was so happy to see your 4 new sims. I've downloaded them all and can't wait to get them in my game where I am rotating playing with all your other sims. I haven't changed anything about them and they are all working towards a goal. Just a quick update on a few of them: Faisal and Lien were seeing one another and to my surprise got married while I was playing another household. Selina is working hard towards her goal to write that cook book and will eventually own an exclusive restaurant but she's a long way off. She sees Louis Mullins from time to time but is staying focused. I'm still working my way through all the others as I want to put a story together along with pics of them I've been saving.

Thank you so much for all your wonderful Sims. I'm really enjoying playing with them

That sounds pretty awesome. I love longterm gameplay (I've had my own longterm play blog for a few years and it's fun to get to know the characters and develop them) and it makes me really happy that you're enjoying using my sims for yours
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 7:42 AM
Does someone have a copy of the skintone that I can get? The link given isn't working.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misaki
Does someone have a copy of the skintone that I can get? The link given isn't working.

I've been in touch with Kurasoberina and will update the link when available
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 3:23 PM
Thank you so much for your beautiful sim uploads! I really love that they add a lot more diversity to my game. I will strategically place them all over my next neighbourhood and see what happens
i have no sliders installed so i won't change a thing about the (and why would I). I hope this won't cause trouble if they decide to produce offspring with each other?
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cybergrrl
Thank you so much for your beautiful sim uploads! I really love that they add a lot more diversity to my game. I will strategically place them all over my next neighbourhood and see what happens
i have no sliders installed so i won't change a thing about the (and why would I). I hope this won't cause trouble if they decide to produce offspring with each other?

Thank you <3 I can't say how it will appear in a slider-free game unfortunately...I haven't had one since 2009, I'm addicted to sliders :D