Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old L.A.: Boxing Gym

by Flora2 Posted 8th Apr 2017 at 2:32 PM - Updated 21st May 2019 at 8:31 AM by Floraflora2

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 3:24 PM
Oh how delighted I am to see another LA Noire build. It's about time I go and pimp out Roaring Heights with your builds.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 4:23 PM
I completely, totally love your builds! Each time you share one of your fabulous retro lots with us, I long to crawl inside your game and see the whole of it. Thank you so much for all you do.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 4:35 PM
Absolutely love your collections here. What a great addition the Boxing Gym is. Thank you so much for making these wonderful lots.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 5:56 PM
As always , wonderful work. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 1:03 PM
Love your attention to detail, this looks great and I can't wait to add it to my neighborhood. Thanks for creating this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 2:23 PM
I love this! Thank you for creating and sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 9:13 AM
Gorgeous!!! Thank you <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:17 PM
Thank you, and I hope it works - this is the first time I upload a lot with CC so I cross my fingers hoping I haven't messed it up.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 9:43 PM
I love your vintage makes. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 1:03 AM
Amazing job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:49 PM
Great job!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th May 2017 at 7:33 PM
Wonderful build very nice work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 9:55 PM
this is fabulous. growing up in northern CA, but now living in the middle of nowhere, i miss seeing these kinds of old-style streetscapes. everything in this is well considered, and has character. i think you must be familiar with the real thing! plus, it has extra rooms upstairs for my PI sim.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suspiria_two
this is fabulous. growing up in northern CA, but now living in the middle of nowhere, i miss seeing these kinds of old-style streetscapes. everything in this is well considered, and has character. i think you must be familiar with the real thing! plus, it has extra rooms upstairs for my PI sim.

It's a huge compliment f you feel my work authentic, thank you! Sadly, I have never seen the real thing - I live in Europe, never been in the USA, so my inspiration is based only on 3D video game environments and Google street view walks. Still - or maybe exactly because of this - I feel an inexplicable love for this "old California" vibe. And yes, the upstairs rents are exactly for lonely disillusioned private gumshoes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 8:12 AM
I love your buildings for Roaring heights !!! I hope you will do it again!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 7:54 PM
The quality of the details is incredible! Amazing work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 1:31 PM
Nice work! Grew up seeing these kind of structures all over, all your Old L.A. builds are very true to the era. The little details you add in does plenty to make the build something special. Plus Roaring Heights is the one world, I play often and this will fit greatly. Thank you for this and the Old L.A. builds you make!