Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alba Garden

by PharaohHound Posted 27th Apr 2017 at 6:43 PM
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 6:46 PM
It's beautiful, PH!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:54 PM
Your lot presents a very serene atmosphere, I love it. Thank you for sharing your Garden.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 2:23 AM
So beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 3:24 AM
This is just to lovely for words. I wonder what it will look like in the fall and winter seasons. Can't wait to see for my self in the game. Thanks for such a beautiful lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 5:27 PM
I'm on a CC cleanse at the moment, so I haven't downloaded this yet, but it's definitely bookmarked/favourited for the future! The lot itself is gorgeous, but you really earned my "thanks" just for that description/backstory!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 9:55 PM
Oh wow, such wonderful landscaping! I can just imagine what a joy it would be to take a virtual stroll in, and maybe take a picnic to sit and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. The backstory is pure gold!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 12:26 AM
It's gorgeous! Love the story, it reminds me of the sims 2 bios. I also love the idea of using the heather, I've put plants on roofs and trellises like you have, but never heather, (haha unintentional rhyme) making my trellises look messy.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:41 AM
I love gardens in the game and this one is very lovely. Thank you!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th May 2017 at 1:42 PM
How lovely! it's so tranquil!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 9:47 PM
Oh, it looks lovely! Putting this into my current world right away.