Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pokedex Rugs - Gen 1

by StutterGuy Posted 4th Jun 2017 at 12:43 PM
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 3:59 PM
This is unique and creative! SimGuruGraham would appreciate this set! Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 9:40 PM
These are neat.
Constructive criticism though: These are kind of lazy. You should try designing rugs around the pokemon sprites that match the pokemon, remove the white background (this might be tedious because sprites usually have 'noise' pixels around them, but it can be helped by using partial transparency in the sprite), and then put the pokemon sprites in the rugs.

As an example, Charizard is a fire type, and is a third evolution. So a larger, red, intense-looking rug could fit Charizard really well.
Another example, Bellsprout could benefit from a dark green based rug, with subtle vines around the sides to add variety.

Just try mixing it up a little is all I'm saying! These are still nice though I'm definitely not trying to hate on your mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Dec 2019 at 7:24 AM
omg omg omg! (adulthood nostalgia too haha!)
Thank you!!