Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community Spirit - Round 3 - Newman - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 13th Jun 2017 at 12:08 AM - Updated 13th Jun 2017 at 12:34 AM by Goldenbtrfly : fixed a photo/price

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 11:04 AM
Amazing work!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 11:11 AM
Even though I am not into pets I do like the layout of the house and love the aviary, thank you for sharing it with us. ♥
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 2:44 PM
Thanks so much, SciBirg and Michelle! I'm thrilled you both like it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 3:57 PM
Beautiful, thank you :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 5:19 AM
You've done a great job again! Love the house and that paw print pond is so cute! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 5:28 AM
Great house - I love it! Thanks for sharing :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 1:29 PM
LolaLeischen, Sandy2Simmer and Simgirlsam - Thank you, and you're welcome! I'm so happy you like it, and I hope your Sims (and pets!) are happy there.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 12:08 AM
I do like this house - it's a solid handsome, spacious-looking house and well-laid out. The aviary conservatory is inspired genius.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
I do like this house - it's a solid handsome, spacious-looking house and well-laid out. The aviary conservatory is inspired genius.

yavannatw, thank you so much! That really made my day to hear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 2:09 AM
thank
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pimpilalai
thank

You're welcome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 3:42 AM
OMG!!! I'm not sure what to say, but this house blew my mind! It's gorgeous! I love the color scheme and all the animal themed items in the house, including the paw shaped windows and doors. I love love love the aviary and the paw pond is way too cute!!! I never thought that I would want to play animals too much, but this house makes me want to have many just to use this house. I love it! Thank you so much! :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SapphireSunrise
OMG!!! I'm not sure what to say, but this house blew my mind! It's gorgeous! I love the color scheme and all the animal themed items in the house, including the paw shaped windows and doors. I love love love the aviary and the paw pond is way too cute!!! I never thought that I would want to play animals too much, but this house makes me want to have many just to use this house. I love it! Thank you so much!

*blush* You're too kind. Thank you for pointing out what you enjoy about the house! I'm so glad it makes you inspired to have a house full of pets now. :D