Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newlywed Home - Yellow - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 4th Jul 2017 at 10:39 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2017 at 10:07 PM by Goldenbtrfly : title change

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 12:04 PM
Thank you :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 5:51 PM
Unfurnished it comes in at around 12700 simoleans for those who like to furnish it themselves. I start all my sims as singles, so the 'nursery' can be used as a computer/skills room. Then when they couple up, their combined wealth is enough to buy a larger place.

Thank you! Great starter!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 6:25 AM
Thanks for the comments, Justpetro and mac!

@mac - Oh, I get it. The 'nursery' will probably be swapped out in my own game for a skill room, or a room to hold 2 kids beds and desks, or who knows what else! Right now, I just need a handful of starters and thought other people may enjoy them as well. Glad to hear it is of use to you, and thanks for the unfurnished price!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 8:30 AM
Thank you so much for this inviting and friendly starter. It's really very nice and one never can have enough of starter houses :-))
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 7:03 AM
@BrittaMA - Aww, thanks so much! That made me smile. I hope to upload a couple more this upcoming week, so do check back!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 3:34 AM
I think I downloaded all your starter newlywed homes. They are giving me more decorating ideas. I like how you make each house unique without using custom content. Thanks for creating them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:07 AM
@aja821 - Oh that is so sweet of you to say! Thank you for the compliment; I really do try hard to not make them too similar as it gets hard to not use the same things when working under a tight budget! You're so welcome. More are already made and will be coming - I just hate screenshots! Haha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 4:00 AM
Little and cute! I can't believe what you can make a house look this good and still be so affordable. I love it! Perfect for my newlywed couples. I'm going to really enjoy playing it. I love the color scheme and the little attention to details, like the yellow flowers in the bedroom to match the walls. Great job and thank you! :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SapphireSunrise
Little and cute! I can't believe what you can make a house look this good and still be so affordable. I love it! Perfect for my newlywed couples. I'm going to really enjoy playing it. I love the color scheme and the little attention to details, like the yellow flowers in the bedroom to match the walls. Great job and thank you!

I hope you do enjoy playing it and that your Sims live very happy lives! Thanks for the compliments!!