Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 11:48 PM
Default Woo-Hoo and Pregnancy mods that you use or have used
A series of questions and comments in the Random Questions thread prompted me to start a new thread that is just about Pregnancy and Woo-Hoo mods.

I was a Vanilla game player forever. Earlier this year, I installed TwoJeff's Autonomous Casual Romance (ACR) mod. I have been very happy with it. It allows my married Sims (and others) to autonomously flirt, kiss, and woo-hoo, which adds fun to the game. It also allows for teen woo-hoo, but not teen pregnancy.

I have SimBlender, but have never used it for teen pregnancy. I know a lot of people like InTeenimator, but I've read so many things about conflicts that I've been afraid to try it. I'm also curious about Chris Hatch's pregnancy controller. I'm guessing that all of these mods require clicking an option to force the teen into pregnancy, as it appears that none offer the choice of an "oops" (ie: Risky) teen pregnancy.

How about you? Does your game include any woo-hoo or pregnancy mods? Do you allow/force your teens to get pregnant? Do you prefer your neighborhoods set a good example where only married adult Sims woo-hoo? I would love to know about how you play and what mods you use to achieve your play goals.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 11:55 PM
I use ACR, although it took me a while to figure out the settings. I'm still not entirely sure of all of the settings, especially the ones with all the numbers.

I used InTeen for a while, but it conflicted with a lot of other mods and messed up some of the premade Sims, so I removed it and replaced it with S2L's Teen WooHoo and Chris Hatch's Pregnancy Controller. I also tried jenflower's teen woohoo mod, but ran into a few problems with it.

I've had two teen pregnancies so far in the hood - Angela Pleasant (read the first post of the Story Dilemma Thread, if you're curious about that) and Miranda Capp. Considering I have a playable teen population of around 50, that's not too bad. Since Chris Hatch's pregnancy controller includes parts of the pregnancy relation adjuster, the parents got pretty peeved off in both cases.

On the subject, I have a rule for pregnancy - female Sims can be impregnated with both males and females (turkey baster joke goes here). However, only male Sims that have been previously abducted can become pregnant, as the aliens modified their biology.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 11:56 PM
I have ACR and i'm often fiddling with the options for each Sim. My teen sims don't get pregnant. Sims don't have to be married or anything, just an Adult. Each sim is different. I also have same-sex pregnancy mods so males can get pregnant too with m/m relationships and f/f ones too. It's a game so I figure in the Sims world it works. I don't bother figuring out how it just does lol.

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:09 AM
I have tried out ever teen woohoo mod out there and for me the best is S2L Teen Woohoo mod.
I have tried ACR and ACR 2 and now am using the ACR Finale version and seems to be working great.

I have this about teen woohoo mods on my journal.
These 4 can and will get teens pregnant.

Quote:
At Simbology http://www.simbology.com
1. Inteenimater direct link to the download. http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...date&order=desc
Direct link to the FAQ called Inteen User to User Support http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?board=35.0

2. Wild Child http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=8601.0
The risky sneakout part does not work at this time. Only for AL and M&G.

At PSMBD http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/ S2L teen woohoo mod direct link.
If it does not work then google "Paysites Must Be Destroyed".

Chris Hatch Alternate Pregnancy Controllers will allow teens to "be" pregnant and it will also allow elders to "be" pregnant but you need another mod to "make" them pregnant by, either a mod like the Sim Blender or Chris Hatch Free for all bed.
Alternate Pregnancy Controllers and Free for all bed are both at BAS or Back Alley Sims. Is an adult site and I will not link to it here.

These 4 are the top in there class with InTeen having all the bells and whistles.
My personal favorite at this time is the S2L mod.

InTeen will age up the teen while pregnant to adult in age only while still in teen body, all the other ones leave them as teens in both body and age.

There is one other teen woohoo mod out there made by Dizzy and it hosted at the http://simsasylum.com this one will not get teens pregnant.

There is another mod called xxxsims 2 woohoo everywhere, it is a very adult mod and just as it says you can woohoo everywhere you can think of.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Link Ninja
#5 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:21 AM
ACR 2 and SimBlender are the only mods I have that alter woohoo and pregancy in the game. I'm satisfied with it.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:22 AM Last edited by Rosawyn : 10th Jul 2017 at 9:20 AM.
I have sim blender which I so far have used exactly once to cause a pregnancy, but it was in an adult not a teen.
I have Cyjon's mod that removes sexism from alien abduction/pregnancy.
I also have the mod that makes "have a baby" and "adopt a baby" wants interchangeable in that adopting fulfills "have a baby" and having a baby fulfills "adopt a baby."

If it counts at all, I also have the "less jealousy" mod, which I think is also by Cyjon...and romancemod (and "no instant love") from MATY.

I've never had a pregnant teen nor would I particularly want one. I think it's more an issue of me being really picky about the details than me having any sort of moral objections to the basic concept.

Edit: completely forgot to mention that I also use a 24-hour pregnancy mod to make pregnancy line up with my custom aging mod where one sim day equals roughly 9 "human" months.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:23 AM
I use
Romance mod: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...r=al%2Fhacks%2F
No Instant Love: (same list)
Adults Go Steady: http://modthesims.info/d/169477
Risky Woohoo: http://modthesims.info/d/108011
Trips and quads: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0 v2.
Simblender

I consider those to be all related anyway.

Do you allow/force your teens to get pregnant?

No only young Adult. I don't have or want teen woohoo or pregnancy.

I do have some unmarried couples since they haven't rolled to marry/some were or are YA/had accidental pregnancies. But I don't like the name changes. I prefer all sims in a family to have the last same name. Most of my sims are married.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 1:08 AM
I've used Inteen since it was released. I've never had a problem with it but then I guess I'm used to it. I use ACR as well. Inteen has oopsie babies for teens, young adults and adults. I use a number of other minor tweaks as well.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I use
Romance mod: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...r=al%2Fhacks%2F
No Instant Love: (same list)
Adults Go Steady: http://modthesims.info/d/169477
Risky Woohoo: http://modthesims.info/d/108011
Trips and quads: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0 v2.
Simblender

I use these as well as ACR 2 and Chris Hatch's Alternate Pregnancy Controllers, which is basically a safe version of InTeen without the teen pregnancy. It includes miscarriage and partners getting jealous when they realize the baby isn't theirs if the spouse cheated.. My teens get pregnant with the Blender.

In my Medieval game, for a bit of realism, I have Risky Woohoo, Hide Try For Baby, and Quiet Pregnancy. So I never know when a baby is coming until a bump appears!

Do you allow/force your teens to get pregnant? Storyline only. My Angela Pleasant got pregnant and in my Medieval hood, Juliette Capp.

Do you prefer your neighborhoods set a good example where only married adult Sims woo-hoo? Depends on the story. I usually wait until marriage. But Romance Sims...that goes out the window.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa

How about you? Does your game include any woo-hoo or pregnancy mods? Do you allow/force your teens to get pregnant? Do you prefer your neighborhoods set a good example where only married adult Sims woo-hoo? I would love to know about how you play and what mods you use to achieve your play goals.

I don't want my Teen Sims to woohoo or get pregnant. I use ACR 2.0 for the Adult Sims in the hood, and always adjust the settings to stop Teens from having woohoo.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
Do you prefer your neighborhoods set a good example where only married adult Sims woo-hoo?

I guess I forgot to answer this question. My sims aren't living in some puritanical culture; if they want to woohoo and aren't yet married, they usually woohoo. I do tend to disallow married and engaged sims from cheating, but it really depends on the sims and how I feel about them as a couple. If I'm trying to break them up, they can cheat. Otherwise, no. Some sims enter into ethical polyamorous arrangements with the help of the less jealousy mod. I suppose I would say that most of my sims are indeed "setting a good example," but obviously not everyone would agree on the same definition of "good."
Mad Poster
#12 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 4:03 AM
I have Sim Blender used couple of times when try for baby failed. I have used hacked telescope when search for aliens failed.
I have no global mods for total autonomous romance and pregnancy is allowed for adults only..
I have Pes's Romance mod and Cyjon's Less Jealousy. Combined with Lizzlove's Water bed I can make brothel without problems.
I am playing out different situations (my stories) and my woohoo and pregnancy mods are object based only.

I make sure that every pregnancy is planned by me.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 4:55 AM
ACR, Inteen and SimBlender. Trips and Quads for when I feel like living dangerously. Silent Pregnancy to get rid of the baby chimes, so the mother-to-be and I are both are equally surprised when she starts chucking up into the toilet.

Teens can Woohoo, but are all on birth control, although I do get the occasional 'oops' baby. Whether the pregnant teen terminates the pregnancy, adopts the baby out or keeps it all depends on the individual Sim and what I feel would suit her character and the storyline. Same with YAs, although I don't keep any babies at Uni, they either get shipped back to a family member to take care of, or one of the new parents drops out to raise the nooboo.

All teens/YAs/adults can woohoo regardless of marital status, but only female Sims can get pregnant. I don't have alien abductions, so no green babies for me.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:14 AM
Does your game include any woo-hoo or pregnancy mods?
I have ACR, Chris Hatch's pregnancy controller, trips/quads mod and a hack that reduces the time of the pregnancy to 18 hours. I've used InTeen before, but found it to be too damn fussy about what it plays nicely with, and I really don't want teens to have that active a sex life.

No. Let the adults do that.

Do you prefer your neighborhoods set a good example where only married adult Sims woo-hoo?
No...any adult can and usually does have sex, and usually any teen. Only the adults get the consequence of their actions. But usually the women are all on birth control, and I don't like over-populated neighborhoods.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#15 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:24 AM
Like you, I was a vanilla player until the beginning of this year, so my experience is very limited. I don't have ACR because I don't like the idea of my married Sims (which is pretty much my entire adult population) having random affairs out of my control.

I have just installed InTeen, and haven't really used it yet. The two main options it seems to offer teens (other than "start birth control" and "start fertility treatment") are "I want to have a baby with..." and "I want to have twins with..." I looked into this for Ginger Newson, thinking it would offer every male she knew or something like that (I was toying with trying a teenage pregnancy story, and thinking of David Ottomas for the father), but instead it offers any adult or teen on the lot: in Ginger's case, my choices were a female neighbour or Gavin Newson! Now, I'm sure there might be some storylines that would call for a brother-sister pregnancy (a royal or supernatural bloodline, maybe), but I'm not having that sort of thing in Belladonna Cove!

My main purpose for getting InTeen was to have YA pregnancies, to relieve the monotony of playing a dozen student households through a semester each, when they're all doing pretty much the same thing. I allow YA couples to woohoo, so it makes sense to me that there would be the occasional oopsie baby, or even a Family aspiration Sim intentionally starting a family. I probably won't have teen pregnancies, unless it happens because a teen sneaks out or runs away, but I like having that option.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
My main purpose for getting InTeen was to have YA pregnancies, to relieve the monotony of playing a dozen student households through a semester each, when they're all doing pretty much the same thing. I allow YA couples to woohoo, so it makes sense to me that there would be the occasional oopsie baby, or even a Family aspiration Sim intentionally starting a family. I probably won't have teen pregnancies, unless it happens because a teen sneaks out or runs away, but I like having that option.

You don't need a large mod like Inteen for YA pregnancies, see my list. I use a dice roll and the simblender. They do have to move out of a dorm into a rented house or be in the main hood though.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#17 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 6:00 AM Last edited by velvetina : 10th Jul 2017 at 6:16 AM.
BlueAlien, you can disable cheating in ACR. It's the first thing I did when I put it in my game.
Aside from that mod, I have InTeen with the silent pregnancy, same sex pregnancy, risky honeymoon and risky sneakout and go out flavor paks, triplets and quads, same sex marriage, a mod that gets female sims pregnant when they get abducted, and a mod that changes the way gender preferences are handled, so a gay sim can flirt with a straight one, but the straight sim won't develop a crush or fall in love with the gay one.
When it comes to woohoo, everyone that's teen or older can do it, and birth control is available for everyone, but it's not perfect, so oopsie pregnancies are still a thing, but so far, I've only had one of them.
Scholar
#18 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 8:44 AM
Does your game include any woo-hoo or pregnancy mods?
Considering it seriously.
I use the Romance Mod from MATY, but no actual pregnancy mods. I think the risky whoohoo one might be a good adition to my game though, because lately I have more and more flirty Romance Sims who wants to have so many lovers...

No teen pregnancy in my game. No YA pregnancy either.

Nooo, a little bit of drama makes it way more interesting.
There is always a nice amount of flirting in my hoods, some one-time cheaters and a few I-would-bring-anyone-to-my-bed Sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 8:45 AM
Triplets and quads? Wow. Sometimes I have trouble with twins. But I think I might look into that mod -- just because it sounds like a fun challenge.
Thanks for all those links, Jo. I'm going to browse a few as soon as I'm done here.

When I first installed ACR, I had a teen autonomously woo-hoo in her parents double bed. I was furious that her parents weren't the least bit concerned about their daughter's sex life. Next thing I know, that same teen girl made a "booty call" to the boy. What? A teen booty call? Oh, no. Not in my game. When that boy showed up, I had Mom meet him at the sidewalk and tell him to leave. That was the end of teen woo-hoo in my game.

Now, I'm rethinking my prudish play time. I still don't want my teens making booty calls or constantly climbing on their parents bed for a quickie. However, I am considering a teen pregnancy or two, especially since the SimBlender allows the parent to give up a child for adoption. I'd prefer it to happen naturally, though, without my input. Maybe I'll figure out a neighborhood "rule" or a creative roll-of-the-dice way to decide if a teen gets pregnant.

Since joining this forum, I've learned so much about all the ways to make my game play more realistic, more random, more fun!

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Mad Poster
#20 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 9:17 AM
ACR plus inteen will allow random teen pregnancy. Or add the risky/silent woohoo pack to inteen and then only ever make them woohoo, not TFB. You need an ACR adjuster on the lot for teens to woohoo autonomously. If you don't want teens to use ACR, don't have the adjuster present on lots. You can disallow booty calls though. I don't think you can stop teens using their parents' bed if you do allow ACR to reach teens - at least it's realistic!!

I like Chris Hatch's pregnancy relationship adjustment.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#21 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:06 PM
I have:
and really like ACR (Final version).
romancemod and noinstantlove by Pescado (Love those two).
Simblender but seldom use it for pregnancies or births or anything like that (I may still do so, it just has not seem necessary yet).
No teen or YA pregnancies in my game. (I may do so if I want to, I just have not found it necessary yet).
No InTeen never, never, never, never (again)
No RiskyWoohoo because it is not needed with ACR.
Some Sims set good examples, some do not - they are not all the same
I have that wedding arch - have not used it yet, but it is good to know that I can if I want to arrange a marriage I am still going to marry two completely unsuitable Sims with that arch one day
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#22 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 1:11 PM
@SIMelissa If you get trips and quads get v2. It's far more than a multiple pregnancy mod, it includes asking if you would like the original number of babies, set the number or go with a random chance. (so you can also turn twins into singles) Then once the baby arrives it asks you which parent will stay home so dad can take the 3 days off if that works better.

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#23 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 2:00 PM
The random chance on the trips and quads mod won't turn twins into a single, it will only give a single if it was going to in the first place.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 2:26 PM
Just be careful if you use the Random option. The Ottomas twins turned into the Ottomas quadruplets!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Just be careful if you use the Random option. The Ottomas twins turned into the Ottomas quadruplets!

I had that happen too with the Ottomas's! Not in my current play, in one that i've since scrapped (not because of the Ottomas quads) I clicked random and got Ottomas quads, despite lowering the chances of triplets and quads so this time I clicked original to get the Ottomas twins

I usually go with random though

My Simblr
He/They
Page 1 of 2