Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Any Ghost Can Set a Fire.

by Manderz0630 Posted 24th Jul 2017 at 12:19 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2021 at 8:08 PM by Manderz0630 : Uploaded another file.!

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 12:54 PM
For screenshots in-game you can press the key ''C'' and find the photos in your documents/electronic arts/The Sims 4/Screenshots.

Thanks for this mod!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:23 PM
You're welcome and I use Print Screen to take in-game photos.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 2:38 PM
Do I need to download all the files if I have all of the games already? Or just the last one with vampires?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:06 AM
No, if you have all the packs listed download the "Any Ghost Can Set a Fire" the file is there now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 4:29 PM
b
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 9:38 PM
Does it work with Pets expansion pack?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 8:20 AM
Yes. The mod been updated for the pet Patch. It should work with the Cats and Dogs Expansion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 5:38 PM
Does the npc ghost do this too autonomusly? Thnx in advance
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 11:24 PM
No, the mod shouldn't be Autonomous. If NPC ghosts are doing the function autonomously please report back to let me know.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 8:51 AM
I only want that ghosts who died of fire would be able to start fire anywhere, not only at home. Which files should I install?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 8:20 PM
Depends on which Game DLC you have.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 6:34 AM
I have all of them. I've tried to use file for "all", but now every ghost has this ability, and also independent from their moods. I have MANY ghosts in my "world" (only 47 living sim from total 200), thus this mod is affecting my system, loading became slow etc. This is the other reason why I need expanded fire ability only for fire ghosts. I don't even need it becoming independent from their mood.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 2:22 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 6th Apr 2018 at 2:50 PM.
You're experiencing lag because you probably have a lot of mods and custom content in the game. You also have to many sims in your world. Plus the pets, delete the ghosts you don't care for and the stray pets. The mod just allow ghosts of any death type (Human , Vampire , Alien) to be able to set a fire. It's not autonomous so they won't randomly go around setting fires. You can also set a fire anywhere other than your sims' household. The mod does not create ghosts it just give a sim of any death type the availability to set a fire.

Also custom content and objects with a high polycount can also cause your game to lag and strand your Pc/laptop's graphic card. And do you have a older pc/laptop?
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 11:32 AM
I have a gaming MSI laptop which have no problems with the newest heavy games.
I also almost don't use ANY custom content, your mod would be 4 or 5, so not the case.
And 200 is recommended to my system by the game itself.
And most importantly, I didn't experience any problems until I've installed your mod. An after I've deleted it, the lag had gone.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 11:26 PM
If I have every pack listed except jungle adventure, how do I go about getting all the options? Do I avoid the downloads that have jungle adventure or just get them anyway?
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 1:08 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 26th Apr 2018 at 1:29 AM.
They'll most likely conflict with each other so grab one depending on the DLC add ons you have. If you don't have the Jungle Adventure pack don't download the ones that has it in the description.

Edit: I uploaded another file for Spa Day , Vampires and City Living only!. I notice I didn't have a file for those three DLC add ons. I do not have the my First Pet Stuff so if your sims dead from the roden sickness that won't be able to set a fire.