Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Evans Application Home - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 26th Jul 2017 at 9:14 AM - Updated 2nd Aug 2017 at 7:18 AM by Goldenbtrfly : small wording change

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:08 PM
Continuing the Love - of this series. I really adore the houses. They are playable and Sims aren't scrambling for a cheap bed because they paid so much for the house they can't afford one.
This little wonder will go into one of my more urban hoods, with a family following the criteria of the contest. I wonder how stuck up I can make him. LOL
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 6:18 AM
@atymer - Thank you so much! Haha, you can go QUITE snobbish I'm sure - just think of Mr. Big as inspiration for that kind of "awesome" personality.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 3:27 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th May 2018 at 12:48 AM
Another house well done! I love the koi pond and I like the pool as well. The bathroom walls in this one were interesting to me, as it seemed to make the bathroom look more involved than it actually is. Very nicely done. Great job on the color scheme and the rugs, which are always nice.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2018 at 2:10 AM
@Debby1957 - You're so welcome! :D
@SapphireSunrise - Thank you! It seems to be my most downloaded home for some reason, haha. I admit the pool and exercise areas are my favorite parts!