Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Afterglow Skin

by kellyhb5 Posted 9th Aug 2017 at 3:56 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2017 at 12:42 AM by kellyhb5 : More pictures :)

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 7:46 PM
Is this a replacement skin?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 8:15 PM
very nice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 10:04 PM
These are lovely, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 10:39 PM
this looks so good!!!! Can't wait to see it in-game!!!! thank you for sharing it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 11:51 PM
Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aaronisak
Is this a replacement skin?

No sorry! It's in the Skin Details category so you have to put it on yourself when you make your sim

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 2:59 AM
I Love This So Much You Don't Even Know Thank You So Much Omg
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 3:57 AM
This is lovely - thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 4:03 AM
Awesome skin. Thank you :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 4:47 AM
Thank you for putting it here, I have for a while, it is sublime on the Sims, I finally finally thank you for this
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 10:32 AM
I love such subtle skins thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 8:29 PM
i am in love with this skin i use it in game and it looks so beautiful thank you so very much !!! Anne
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 12:20 AM
Thank you so much for this! It's quickly becoming one of my fave skins and has transformed many of my sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 11:31 PM
Your skins are always so pleasing to the eye. This will help with my new legacy family.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 6:47 PM
Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 2:44 AM
Such a noticeable improvement over Maxis default. The four eyelid options are really lovely, especially the monolid (finally!). The rest of the face is smoothed out and glowing a bit, with some light Kardashian-style contouring. Even so, it's very Maxis Match!

Since I have to go into CAS Full Edit Mode to apply this, is it genetic?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liirin
Such a noticeable improvement over Maxis default. The four eyelid options are really lovely, especially the monolid (finally!). The rest of the face is smoothed out and glowing a bit, with some light Kardashian-style contouring. Even so, it's very Maxis Match!

Since I have to go into CAS Full Edit Mode to apply this, is it genetic?

Thank you for your kind words! I apologise for the late reply, the skin is found in Skin Details, so when your sim ages up it will stay. But I'm not sure if it gets inherited by children, I should test that. But for now I'll say no, you may have to go into CAS and put it on the sims you want it on, but it will age with them I hope that makes sense

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 7:29 AM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 9:13 AM
looks amazing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 5:20 AM
U rock
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 6:43 PM
This is probably my favorite mod of all time. I've never really been able to find a skin replacement I like since most skins are so contoured they change the entire face shape or make everyone look like high fashion glamour models, when all I want the cartoony Sim face I just meticulously sculpted to stop looking like they're made of rubber or plastic. This overlay is just subtle enough to avoid obscuring the features I spent time and effort working on, while still fixing many of the things I dislike about the default Maxis skin texture. All of my Sims actually look the way I want them to now. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 12:05 AM
looks amazing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th May 2019 at 12:17 PM
Your creations are magically beautiful. I love the high quality and the descriptive file names, thank you a lot for your hard work! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 7:07 AM
I can't believe I've never left you a "thanks" comment for this! I could've sworn I had O.O ever since I first tried this skin detail in game, it's been my go-to face mask. The pics on the post don't do it nearly enough justice though. I downloaded it thinking, "eh it might be nice for a few of my sims, but I probably won't like it that much. I'll still download it though cuz I love kellyhb5's other work..." Little did I know I would become obsessed lol so tysm for creating this lovely piece of art <3
Page 1 of 2