Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NO! Change into Bear Costume~Parenthood

by PolarBearSims Posted 12th Aug 2017 at 3:55 AM - Updated 13th Mar 2024 at 11:25 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:08 AM
Only Eaxis could come up with a 'feature' where your Sim starts their development into a pedo-bear at a young age :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 8:55 PM
what
that
f*ck
IS WRONG WITH MMAXIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!; THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; GOOODDDAAAAMNIT, i ll give this i try nic work, can you make a for the autojogging, im asking all the modders outhere, with luck some one will hear me
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juliandevast
what
that
f*ck
IS WRONG WITH MMAXIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!; THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; GOOODDDAAAAMNIT, i ll give this i try nic work, can you make a for the autojogging, im asking all the modders outhere, with luck some one will hear me

I don't play a lot so not sure what the,sims do for jogging. You want it autonomous jogging or no autonomous jogging?

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 1:48 PM
thank you this will be very useful for me
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
I don't play a lot so not sure what the,sims do for jogging. You want it autonomous jogging or no autonomous jogging?

I for one, will LOVE a no autonomous jogging mod. Even the laziest sim will go jogging and it's quite frequent. Like, my sim will chat with another sim and that sim will stop the conversation just to jog and it drives me nuts because not long after..... well you guessed it, they will jog... AGAIN! I get it if they have the active trait but it's for every single sim that I interact with. Oddly enough my sim doesn't do that though. I will love for a modder to create this mod. I will download it in a heartbeat.

I Heart You....
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MioS.
I for one, will LOVE a no autonomous jogging mod. Even the laziest sim will go jogging and it's quite frequent. Like, my sim will chat with another sim and that sim will stop the conversation just to jog and it drives me nuts because not long after..... well you guessed it, they will jog... AGAIN! I get it if they have the active trait but it's for every single sim that I interact with. Oddly enough my sim doesn't do that though. I will love for a modder to create this mod. I will download it in a heartbeat.

Would you be interested in it maybe be autonomous based on their traits?

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 11:44 PM
thank you for this. its so hard to get them out of the costume
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 8:36 PM
Default Beegginnng!!!

NO AUTOJOGGING!!!! PLISSS, i tried to do it myself, but i didnt find the xml who has the autonomy command, so i didnt mess with that, no one suffer of sims doing more jogging in the restaaurants (or every other places actually), than gyms, plis!; can you do it, that will be awesome, i will can play my restaurants again with no issues
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 8:40 PM

Do it, JUS DO ITTT... sorry im desperate, hahah just kidding, do it the way that suits your heart, perhaps, a script based, a general command wich nullifies the ai to obey the rule, GENERAL, is easier than a trait realted one no?, to me, will be better a .script o .package who modifies in general
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 1:09 AM
Do it, JUS DO ITTT... sorry im desperate, hahah just kidding, do it the way that suits your heart, perhaps, a script based, a general command wich nullifies the ai to obey the rule, GENERAL, is easier than a trait realted one no?, to me, will be better a .script o .package who modifies in general

I'm not a scripter. Writing in the few codes isn't to bad, I will probably put it up for testing to start with to get some feed back on it. When ever I do something that deals with traits.... etc, it helps to get feedback on others on settings.

Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 5:05 PM
NO AUTOJOGGING!!!! PLISSS, i tried to do it myself, but i didnt find the xml who has the autonomy command, so i didnt mess with that, no one suffer of sims doing more jogging in the restaaurants (or every other places actually), than gyms, plis!; can you do it, that will be awesome, i will can play my restaurants again with no issues

I took a look at the codes and game play and I have a question for you so I can try to narrow down exactly what jogging your referring to. Are you talking about when a sim stops talking they run away and leave the lot? If so, that isn't them jogging, it's the game sending NPCs off of the lot. Some NPCs walk and some run off of the lot. Depending on how that's written. I may not be able to access that particular code since it isn't and actual "interaction" now if your talking about sims actually jogging for exercise that is also in the pie menu and the interaction appears in the queue, that one I may be able to write in codes and have it perform appropriately depending on the individual sim.

Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 7:48 AM

Yes please! It bothers me to no end. When my boyfriend sim comes over, we chat for a bit and not too long after he goes jogging for some reason. And when I visit his household, like half of the family is jogging... its quite funny but yet so annoying. So I will love it if it is only for certain traits or the active trait alone. .

I Heart You....
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 2:04 AM
How about a no autonomous farting?? It's so gross x.x
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:09 AM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 4th Nov 2017 at 5:37 AM.
PANDORA SIMS stole one of my mods! Please read spoiler to see what you can do!

Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:11 PM
UPDATE

Patch Update: 11/07/17 Changes were needed

Thank you for all of your support and for being patient while I update all of my mods

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:13 AM
@MioS. Hope this message gets tagged to you so you know about this link. You had asked me a while back about a mod where sims stop running/jogging. I came across one. Not sure if it still works after the 11/07/17 patch but it looks like the modder is still active. Its by Coolspear. He has a ton of great mods so check him out. I think you need an account but its free and I don't think I've ever seen anything bad on the site. Its at Naughty Sims Asylum. Here's the link: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...t-requirements/ Hope this is what you were looking for.

Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:36 AM
I really appreciate this mod and want to thank you for it. With the update I downloaded and the other night had a sims kid change three times into the bear costume. I've started a new test world last night and when I get kids again, I'll see what happens. Just wondered if any others had experienced the same issue.
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shonie
I really appreciate this mod and want to thank you for it. With the update I downloaded and the other night had a sims kid change three times into the bear costume. I've started a new test world last night and when I get kids again, I'll see what happens. Just wondered if any others had experienced the same issue.

This happened with the mod in? I haven't played a game with children yet since cats and dogs. This is also the first report of it. Thank you for the report.

Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 2:53 PM
Yes, with the mod in. I don't have children yet in my new game, so will let you know when I find out with these families. Thanks for answering!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 4:01 PM
This happened with the mod in? I haven't played a game with children yet since cats and dogs. This is also the first report of it. Thank you for the report.

I just had this happen too. I don't get children entering this phase very often, but one of the kids in my game just now keeps changing into a bear costume but I have the mod installed.
Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mufasa_16
I just had this happen too. I don't get children entering this phase very often, but one of the kids in my game just now keeps changing into a bear costume but I have the mod installed.

Thank you. I will look into it.

Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 5:22 PM
I just checked the mod with a child who was in the bear phase and let the game run for 24 sim hours.

RESULTS
Cried in closets
Cried in bed
Played with toys
Changed into bear after sleeping

I will look into the fact that they change into the bear after they sleep. Other than that she never changed into bear.

If your child is changing into bear other than during the time noted above, maybe there's a conflict? Did you update this mod after the Cats and Dogs patch?

Thank you for the report.

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:15 PM
Default Not Working for me
Quote: Originally posted by pierreandreply4
thank you this will be very useful for me
This is not working for me my kid still changes into a bear.
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsPuddleduck
This is not working for me my kid still changes into a bear.

I've tested the mod, as stated above. Since it works in my game which is tested with no mods then I'm considering it as a working mod.

Page 1 of 3