Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Devonaire Ranch

by retrosimdream Posted 31st Oct 2017 at 7:58 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 4:58 PM
Looks amazing-thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 11:12 PM
I love all your houses and this one is just as amazing!! Thank you so much for your additions to the Sims 2 community!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 3:48 PM
You have a lovely home! Thank you for sharing a bit of it with us

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 9:14 PM
I am happy to see this one! It actually looks a lot like a house we used to live in right after I was married. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 6:04 PM
You have a very nice home, RSD. Thank you for sharing it with us at MTS. I'll have fun (as I do with all your houses) furnishing it in mid-century furniture. Happy Simming!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BirdY_GirlY295
I love all your houses and this one is just as amazing!! Thank you so much for your additions to the Sims 2 community!

Thank you for the kind note, I'm glad you like my homes.

Quote: Originally posted by greywolf3
You have a very nice home, RSD. Thank you for sharing it with us at MTS. I'll have fun (as I do with all your houses) furnishing it in mid-century furniture. Happy Simming!

Thanks, glad you enjoy my work! I kept all furnishings Maxis to limit the number of CC included. There are some great MCM furniture pieces out there that will really complete the look!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 11:25 AM
Love it! It matches 70% of the houses in the southwest town I used to live in. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 3:34 PM
Looks really nice
Thanks for that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 6:27 PM
Oehhh, i like it a lot. Its really a nice style you used in this house.