Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bell removed from all cats collars

by iridescentlaura Posted 30th Nov 2017 at 7:27 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 8:39 PM
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 10:39 PM
thanks for this, I like having the option to not have bells. letigo1776, that link was interesting, too. good to know those kinds of things.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 11:22 PM
This will be going in my game as soon as I have pets!
I want to give a cat a bowtie to be fancy, not a tie with a bell that makes them look extremely tacky
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 7:40 PM
Being a crazy catwoman for many years now, I do not understand the need for a lack of bells.... You have to know when they are sneaking around or ready to attack! (kidding)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 10:44 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you I have wanted to get a mod like this since the expansion came out. I can't understand way none cat collare was bell free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 4:28 AM
I have not had Pets yet but my real life kitties hate bells so much so I understand the concern. Thank you for offering us this option <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 2:30 PM
Minor nitpick of the mod: this removes the bells, but doesn't remove the dingling noise of said bells. So a belless cat will still tinkle about as they run. Other than that, it's great! (I just liked the idea of having more than two non-belled collars to have for my cats. Or, well, my raccoon.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 11:58 PM
Thank you a million times!! I have cats IRL, so I know of the dangers of bells in cats' collars. It bothered me to no end that I was practically forced to put a bell on my virtual kitties, even if it's not a problem for them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th May 2019 at 12:59 AM
It's always bothered me that the collars had bells. I'd like the design just not the bell part of it. This is just the thing I was looking for so thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Mar 2020 at 2:03 AM
Thanks this is correct.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 8:08 PM
The problem is the audio of bells