Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1923 Federation Bungalow (No CC)

by PepeLover69 Posted 24th Mar 2018 at 6:36 PM - Updated 25th Mar 2018 at 12:39 AM by PepeLover69
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 5:19 AM
thank you for this i see as lot of these here in sydney australia but in the last few years i have seen whole streets of these beautiful houses get torn down and replaced by ugly apartment towers
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 11:13 AM
Yeah, they're an endangered species nowadays, though I've noticed that not all Sydney suburbs are in a rush to get rid of them. Don't bother coming to Parramatta if you want to see Federation architecture :-)

Looking at your bungalow has made me ask a question I hadn't thought of before. Where did they put the kids when they had them?
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
Yeah, they're an endangered species nowadays, though I've noticed that not all Sydney suburbs are in a rush to get rid of them. Don't bother coming to Parramatta if you want to see Federation architecture :-)

Looking at your bungalow has made me ask a question I hadn't thought of before. Where did they put the kids when they had them?

i was thinking of around hornsby/waitara area especially near the station