Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE - Under Counter Pet Bed (16-10-22)

by xSparrow Posted 27th Mar 2018 at 12:18 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2022 at 8:31 PM by xSparrow

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 12:42 AM
This is lovely! I can't wait to try it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 9:31 AM
Such a super idea -- and it's adorable! ^_^
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 12:51 PM
Thanks guys! Hope it finds a good use in your games

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 1:10 PM
Making the counter usable should only be a matter of fiddling with the flags of the pet bed, in the init bhav. If you make it so that it allows objects and sims to pass, they should ignore it's there and use the counter normally. Though given how far out the bed is I suspect that might lead to the Sim's feet clipping with the bed, but honestly who cares. Though if you put it not under a counter Sims will walk right through it, but since it's only a mild edit of vanilla bed I imagine people can just stick to the regular one for other placements

If that doesn't work it may be the counter that needs editing, but it ought to work

Forgot to add, very nice idea I've made a few edits myself to allow pet items under counters, for households that are tight on space, but hadn't thought to put a bed there yet Will be most welcome to some of my Sims. Thanks for sharing with us!

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 4:14 PM
Thanks gummilutt! I'll have a go at editing that soon. It's my first object so that didn't even cross my mind until after the upload

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 8:29 PM
Fabulous idea! Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 6:03 PM
Can You Hear The People Sing? Singing The Songs Of Happy Men. This Is The Music Of The People Who Will Play With Pets Again.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 10:19 PM
now...you'll need to put the litter box under a counter....
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:19 AM
Great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 10:54 AM
So very useful for small homes! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 1:32 PM
This is soo cute!! And really perfect for small homes, great idea! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Oct 2022 at 6:58 AM
This could certainly come in handy! THANKS!