Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olivia Yuen

by Hellfrozeover Posted 30th Mar 2018 at 1:06 AM - Updated 15th Jan 2019 at 8:29 PM by Hellfrozeover

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 1:23 AM
OMG! You are killing it with these gorgeous sims! Thank you <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:02 AM
Your sims are beautiful and unique!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 8:05 AM Last edited by sjoslor : 30th Mar 2018 at 8:16 AM.
Absoluty beautiful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 8:58 AM
All of these Sims you're creating are amazing! Thank you
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
OMG! You are killing it with these gorgeous sims! Thank you <3

Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Your sims are beautiful and unique!

Quote: Originally posted by sjoslor
Absoluty beautiful

Quote: Originally posted by creamegg
All of these Sims you're creating are amazing! Thank you

Thank you so much ! I really appreciate your comments <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 4:40 PM
I love Chinese girls! My wife is Chinese, proof enough. She looks great and hope she will enjoy it in my game with my own Chinese sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 7:40 PM
Really love the way this sim came out. For those who might be wondering, her hair, aspiration, and her top in the bathing suit outfit are from Jungle Adventure, at least from what I could tell. I didn't really look at her shoes to tell if any of them were.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 9:21 PM
such a beautiful Sim !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 7:12 PM
I love her! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:12 PM
Such beauty!
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dboyd205
I love Chinese girls! My wife is Chinese, proof enough. She looks great and hope she will enjoy it in my game with my own Chinese sims.

Quote: Originally posted by BloodravenD
Really love the way this sim came out.

Quote: Originally posted by SellaSu
such a beautiful Sim !!!

Quote: Originally posted by wwheavenbound
I love her! Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by geenabeena
Such beauty!

Thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th May 2018 at 7:00 AM
Default Can't get her to work :(?
Hey first off just wanted to say this sim looks super amazing, thank you so much for sharing!

I don't seem to be able to get her to work though, I downloaded all the extra stuff but she appears black in the library (https://i.gyazo.com/8a46b07060cc624...fe478641175.png) I was just wondering if you might know why ? I'm new to modding the sims and i'm worried I may have downloaded one of the dependencies wrong? Maybe the skin tone one? (LUUMIA_SmoothishIIFemale.package) ?

I'd really love to get her working, if there is any chance you might know what silly mistake I've made I'd be super super super grateful!!!
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th May 2018 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tsoni
Hey first off just wanted to say this sim looks super amazing, thank you so much for sharing!

I don't seem to be able to get her to work though, I downloaded all the extra stuff but she appears black in the library (https://i.gyazo.com/8a46b07060cc624...fe478641175.png) I was just wondering if you might know why ? I'm new to modding the sims and i'm worried I may have downloaded one of the dependencies wrong? Maybe the skin tone one? (LUUMIA_SmoothishIIFemale.package) ?

I'd really love to get her working, if there is any chance you might know what silly mistake I've made I'd be super super super grateful!!!

Hi

Sometimes that happens, it could be because I had default replacement skins installed. If you add her to your game from your library, she should look okay and if not, you should have the opportunity to change her skin
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:04 PM
She's GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th May 2018 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
She's GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing

Thank you! I'm glad that you like her
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 12:12 AM
Hey, she looks absolutely beautiful, but the skin says it's not available, and I can't get her to look right in my game using the defaults. Any others you might think of that can come close, or do you have another link to the skin you used?
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tiamoc75
Hey, she looks absolutely beautiful, but the skin says it's not available, and I can't get her to look right in my game using the defaults. Any others you might think of that can come close, or do you have another link to the skin you used?

I've updated the link now