Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultra Perk Points - Perk Points Console Cheat

by AshenSeaced Posted 11th Jul 2018 at 1:23 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2018 at 5:08 AM by AshenSeaced : Update for 1.47.51

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 1:56 AM
THANK YOU blessed modder!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 10:50 AM Last edited by kaligi : 16th Jul 2018 at 6:48 PM.
Thank you so much for this mod.

Edit: this mod is not working in my game at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 1:51 PM
Had to login just to say *clears throat* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, GODS BLESS YOU, I LOVE YOU! As someone who have whole town under command and every family is managed, having them all in the clubs (based on careers etc) is really handy. And finally being able to have all the perks i want without waiting.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, so awesome! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:27 AM
Doesn't work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by acetoneboy
Doesn't work

You must not unzip the file and not put this mod in any sub folder inside your mod folder. It also requires the following expansion and game packs listed in the infobox. It is 100% tested and working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaligi
Thank you so much for this mod.

Edit: this mod is not working in my game at all.

Do not unzip the file and not put it in any sub folder inside your mod folder. It also requires the following expansion and game packs listed in the infobox. If you are having any trouble regarding the compatibility please state your game version and game packs.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
Do not unzip the file and not put it in any sub folder inside your mod folder. It also requires the following expansion and game packs listed in the infobox. If you are having any trouble regarding the compatibility please state your game version and game packs.

Okay, now i think i really dont understand anything at all, but i try to explain what i understand.

First of all, im am not native english speaker, so im sorry when i come a bit dumb trough

When i cant unzip, how should i pack the file in the mods folder? Just dont understand how. Its not because i dont want to, just dont know than how?

Thank you if you can help me.

Edit: i have all the packs and Games.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaligi
Thank you if you can help me.

Edit: i have all the packs and Games.

As you download the file just copy it straight to your mod folder. Don't unzip or recompile just copy it as it is and don't put it in any sub folder.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
As you download the file just copy it straight to your mod folder. Don't unzip or recompile just copy it as it is and don't put it in any sub folder.

I made it so,many many times, but dont wanna work. Anyway, its fine. Thank you again for your help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:47 PM
this works well.
I suggest using "testingcheats on" first
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 4:45 AM
I don't know if this thread is still monitored, but here goes: We've just had the 1.47.51.1020 patch (20 Nov 2018) and this mod no longer works. I only just found it today so this is a shame. I gather they've just switched scripting to Python 3.7 so I guess this mod is out of date. Anyone fancy their hand at updating it?
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 10:09 AM
Hey there, I've followed all of your instructions carefully and even reinstalled it. Sadly, I've had absolutely no luck! What do I do?
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 2:07 AM
Btw, the club points code doesn't work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 6:35 PM
Club points work, retail points work as well, but I can't get the restaurant code to work.

Game version 1.50.67.1020
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 3:41 AM
Yeah, I got the club points to work, but the restaurant doesn't work, true.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 10:49 AM
I've lose all my points and perks due to some annoying bug or something, and it really frustrated me to gain these all over again.
I don't want to use cheats, but since I need something to fix it and this mod really help me. Thank you! It's still work with club points, don't know about the other points.