Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bespoke Build Set

by Honeywell Posted 15th Jul 2018 at 4:10 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2022 at 11:11 AM by Honeywell : Added HW_bespokeRoofTrimAddOns

162 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 81 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:27 AM
Oh my goodness I'M GOING TO LOVE THIS
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:48 AM
Lovely <3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:11 AM
Thank you! Love the colors, variety of detail on doors and windows and that peephole on the doors is great. (:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:51 AM
More flavor to build with.
thank you for the love and devotion you put into your work.
and... of course, thank you for sharing that love!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:53 AM
Wow! Thank you very much. *-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:38 AM
I honestly teared up a little upon seeing this... I can't thank you enough for this set.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:59 AM
My husband just called me cray cray, as Im sitting here gasping going ohhhh look at it all!! Have only just finished a house I've been working on for ages and now I'm looking at this set thinking maybe I should change out all the windows and doors!!! (I won't but I can picture it!)
Thanks Honey for another amazing set!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:08 AM
Wow Stunning work again! My hood is going to be Honeywelled
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:59 AM
Honeywell, it's just sublime and extremely well made!! Thank you so much!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 11:31 AM
Oh, Honeywell, you're going to make me have to throw out most of my build section to fit all of your lovely set into it...but I really don't mind, because it's all the same style!
Thank you so much for your hard work! It's wonderful to still have great creators like you in the community!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 12:35 PM
Amazing set, thank you so much for sharing!
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 12:36 PM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 15th Jul 2018 at 8:58 PM.
Oh my. It's like you got into my head and combined the best parts of my 2 favorite build sets (Ray's Paneled Doors/Windows and Veranka's Thorpe Build Set) into 1 glorious, fantabulous dream come true.

In case you haven't figured out how in love with this I am yet: it's a bit after 6:30 in the morning here. The only reason I'm up is that the cat demanded his breakfast (which he nibbled at and he is now sunning himself in the window, the brat) - I thought "Ah, I'll check MTS and a couple sites first...". My game was running, it's now ended and this set is already in my downloads and I'm just about to restart my game. I'm gonna try to go back to sleep for a bit but I dunno, I know how long it takes for my game to load, lol.

Thanks for this lovely gift HW!

Edit: Finally got to play around with this set and I have got to say - it is flippin' gorgeous and everything I've always wanted in a build set (and was obviously too lazy to make myself, lol.)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 12:59 PM
areyoukiddingme!? I absolutely love to build and I absolutely love this set - thank you! I'm really looking forward to playing with it and I sincerely appreciate all the wonderful space-saving elements and your careful attention to detail ♥
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 1:07 PM
This is just amazing! It must have been so much work! Thanks for sharing it. So many possibilities. Awesome! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 1:59 PM
This is the ultimate build set. It's going straight to my favorites that get thrown into every downloads folder. Thanks for creating and sharing this with us all. Can't wait to try it out!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:28 PM
Brills! Abso-floggin-lutely brilliant! That you so much for sharing!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:28 PM
Thank you all for the nice comments - you're what makes all of the time needed to share large sets worthwhile. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:46 PM
This build set is beyond beautiful! I can'r wait to load my game and check out all the items@ Thank you so much for continuing to make things for Sims 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:27 PM
Beautiful set, can't wait to use it in my game! Thank you very much for sharing ♥
Scholar
#21 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:30 PM
You have done a marvelous job...again Your creations always a must-have!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:35 PM
Love it ! I've been looking for a garage door like this for ages... And these colours are very pretty ! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:51 PM
Omg.... Flippin' Awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:11 PM
I'm a really bad house builder. They really just look like shipping containers, square next to square =home
I LOVE that you put all the pictures of your homes with the set. They look just like driving down a real street. They are going to enable me to actually use your set to make houses that actually look like real homes! So excited!! Thank you for sharing so much in the set and pictures!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:42 PM
This is the best build mode content I have seen for TS2 since...maybe forever. Thank you so much Honeywell, keep it coming!
Page 1 of 7