Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No! Clean Up Pet Toys

by PolarBearSims Posted 22nd Jul 2018 at 4:10 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2024 at 11:27 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 9:22 PM
Thank you!! This bugged me to no end, I had to cancel the interaction and they still, still went ahead and did it anyhow after I cancel the interaction.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:16 PM
Thank you for this mod! I don't know if you take requests (ignore this if you don't & sorry for asking) but if you do, is there any plans/chance of getting a No! Clean Up Toys, I think a family home looks better with a few toys left lying around.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KiwiChristine
Thank you for this mod! I don't know if you take requests (ignore this if you don't & sorry for asking) but if you do, is there any plans/chance of getting a No! Clean Up Toys, I think a family home looks better with a few toys left lying around.

I've considered doing that.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 3:44 AM
Thank you!!! I stop putting pet toy boxes out. I just give them a few toys. It was driving me nuts with the toy clean up. I would have the toy box in the basement and the sim would be on the second floor deciding that it would be a great time to clean the toys up. Cancel the interaction but they would still go to the basement and then I would have to direct them back to the bedroom. UGH! LOL Thank you again.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 8:42 AM
Omg thanks, the constant queuing of cleaning pet toys is driving me up the wall!

I agree that a mod like this for normal toys would be greatly appreciated aswell - I usually decorate kids rooms with toys and it's annoying to have sims constantly ruining my decorating.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 11:20 PM
ohmygosh, thank you! I even caught the dog picking up his toys. This mod will come in very handy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 10:55 PM
Thank you so much !!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 7:26 PM
Oh boy does this drive me bonkers! I was ready to scrap the game because of my obsessively anal pet-toy picking up sims! Thank you thank you thank you! Sweet relief!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 6:46 PM
have you done anything with alien abductions?
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
have you done anything with alien abductions?

No I have not since i never see aliens when I play I don't really know much about them or the abductions.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 8:51 PM
Thank you so much, My sim is also obsessed with this & seriously, it's annoying!!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 9:29 PM
UPDATE:

11/16/18 Change Log:
Patch Update

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 8:23 PM
Does this mod work with version 1.48
Thank u=you
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomboy
Does this mod work with version 1.48
Thank u=you

It's been checked with the Dec 20th patch. I haven't played in a while so if there was another patch since then I wasn't aware of it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 11:37 PM
This is great! I was being driven INSANE by my sims picking up the toys for their cat, because I was thinking, "Cats don't have thumbs! How is poor Taco Cat gonna get his mousey ball?" but this solves all the problems.

Random thought though; Have you considered doing a variant where only Sms with the 'Neat' trait autonomously clean up the toys? It seems like something a cleaning-obsessed person (and therefore, a Sim) would do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 12:00 PM Last edited by Nightingale21 : 7th Jun 2020 at 2:34 PM.
This does add up realism to the game. Does this still work? Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 10:06 PM
Omg thank you. It's so annoying when my Sims like stop eating or get up in the middle of the night to clean pet toys lol.
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 8:28 AM
The mod does not work with the latest update 1.65.70.1020
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 8:12 PM
This mod is broken. Please update
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 11:45 PM
Update:

Patch Update 9/3/20

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 1:05 AM Last edited by anobouzu : 28th Oct 2020 at 1:18 AM.
Hm, it doesn't seem to work with the latest patch, I'm afraid. (I found my sims doing the clean up action spontaneously) I'll try to do some more testing, since this was working fine just a bit ago.

From the day I was born...until the day I die...
The only side I'm on...
Is my own.